HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

But who are you to say the differences are major? What about an opiate user? Im sure he can come up with just a compelling argument for it. I just can't see itbhappening

Im not out to piss anyone off, especially you n8 as im sure you could find where i live without me knowing haha. Im no one to state the differences as i am not a botonist but the fact that opium is used in the making of heroin would be a huge difference. I dont know a single other drug marijuana can be altered to that would be a difference from its original cause of getting someone high. Im no expert but i believe common sense says theres major differences in the two.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

But who are you to say the differences are major? What about an opiate user? Im sure he can come up with just a compelling argument for it. I just can't see itbhappening

Im not out to piss anyone off, especially you n8 as im sure you could find where i live without me knowing haha. Im no one to state the differences as i am not a botonist but the fact that opium is used in the making of heroin would be a huge difference. I dont know a single other drug marijuana can be altered to that would be a difference from its original cause of getting someone high. Im no expert but i believe common sense says theres major differences in the two.

people do lace weed with other drugs. ijs. also i think it should be legal. but i also wont lose sleep over it if it isnt legalized. i dont smoke it anyways lol. pussys enough for me dirol.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

people do lace weed with other drugs. ijs

Unless the gov't plans to sell laced items im sure that will remain illegal.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

why not? American kids are already about as stupid as you can get. We are very low ranking in terms of education. I can say from experience that smoking marijuana at an early age stunts your mental development. Do you really wonder why all these fucking rappers are retarded? They werent geniuses to start with, but a but 18 blunts a day cant be helping. They cant all be inbred. There has to be a common factor. Proven fact that weed slows mental development.

And if you cant keep underage kids from drinking, how are you going to stop them from getting weed. Its already to easy to get, and way to expensive. On top of that, the economy is fucked. Who the hell has $125.00 for some overpriced chronic anyway? As far as medical goes, when was the last time you had a doctor tell you to SMOKE your medicine. Get real. I smoked for 18 years. I have never smoked cigarettes, so the damage I have must be from pot, right? never smoked crack or any of that shit. I can tell you for sure, my lungs are fucked. But on the other hand, America is dying anyway, might as well legalize some drugs, right? Lets get coke and meth on the menu to while were at it. After that we can all talk about legalizing opiates next. Good times!

there has been studies that show if a woman that is pregnant smokes pot her kid is as smarter or smarter than other kids that there moms did no drugs. i want to see proof of your claim that it makes ppl dumb not just your ramblings

you are talking about proof after that last statement about pregnant women? My sister smoked that shit and her kid bounces off the fucking walls and has add. Show me some proof of this study on pregnant women. Where was this study done and who paid for it? I have a hard time believing a study was done on stoned mothers. Did your mother smoke weed while pregnant?

again this is a silly comment back cigs give kids add also. just easier for you to blame it on pot and you can just google the studies and pick one. and no my mother didn't smoke pot. and they didn't get the mothers stoned just tested ones that did it there is even doctors suggesting women smoke for morning sickness

and since it's illegal that means it won't happen right?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you stated weed isnt used to make stronger drugs. i simply stated people can and have combined pretty much any smoke-able drug with it. which technically makes it another drug lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

and since it's illegal that means it won't happen right?

We can argue about that when theres talk of making laced products legal, i think we have a hard enough time talking aboutthe matter at hand

Why the fuck shouldnt marijuana be legal? its FAR safer than alcohol, how many people died on st. patricks day from being high? not a single one. drink related? thousands, in the states alone.

Honestly, the fact that alcohol is legal blows my damn mind.

and the only reason marijuana is illegal is complete horse shit, a president had beef with mexico so he banned it, not to mention, there are medical pattents for marijuana and its healing/antioxident abilities, NOPE still illegal.

THIS is the opinion who has never smoked weed, or been more than a little tipsy.

Marijuana doesnt cause sponsal abuse and cause you to be a terrible dad, it causes you to want some fucking pancakes. I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING COUNTRY......

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

Why the fuck shouldnt marijuana be legal? its FAR safer than alcohol, how many people died on st. patricks day from being high? not a single one. drink related? thousands, in the states alone.

Honestly, the fact that alcohol is legal blows my damn mind.

and the only reason marijuana is illegal is complete horse shit, a president had beef with mexico so he banned it, not to mention, there are medical pattents for marijuana and its healing/antioxident abilities, NOPE still illegal.

THIS is the opinion who has never smoked weed, or been more than a little tipsy.

Marijuana doesnt cause sponsal abuse and cause you to be a terrible dad, it causes you to want some fucking pancakes. I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING COUNTRY......

once again, just because something else is legal does not hold ground why something else should be legal. Also please take the time to type correctly or you just make your point look like some illiterate rantings of a stoner.

edit: And I have smoked weed and I don't hold that opinion, don't make stuff up to strengthen your argument.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i wouldn't vote for it because i go to school with stoners and its pitiful when they fail pe and make all of my classes have to be dumbed down because they are so burnt. plus it would cause many more health problems like hardened lungs, obesity from the munchies and things to that nature.lastly i wouldn't want to have some stoner attacking me because he is hallucinating or because he needs money for weed. in general i think it would harm our society more than it would help

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived