HR 2306: Federally end prohibition

Would you like to see this bill passed?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this bill passed?

Aggressive

behavior was measured using the Point Subtraction

Aggression Paradigm. Results : Compared to controls

and to the pre-withdrawal data, chronic marijuana

users displayed more aggressive behavior on days 3 and

7 of marijuana abstinence. These increases in aggressive

responding returned to pre-withdrawal levels after

28 days and were paralleled by small, non-signiÞcant

changes in depression and anxiety scores.

This isnt just a marijuana related statement. Same can be said for coffee drinkers who stop suddenly or people who eat tons of candy and stop its calles withdraws. Again not linked directly to pot.

Next try?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

ok when your high you see things that aren't there. every one agrees on this right. it also distorts your view of reality. every one agrees on this too right. well when some one gets in a fight with a table because they were hallucinating and think the table ate their lunch they are acting more aggressive for no good reason

what kind of shit have you been smoking? that shit has to be laced all to hell and back...

ive smoked weed, quite a few times, it made me relax, chill, and hungry... oh and tired....

if you had any other symptoms then that shit has to be laced LOL.. ive never seen anyone ever act that way....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

show me one study that someone gets more aggresive from pot

http://www.druglibrary.org/crl/behavior/kouri-01.pdf

read the top of your page u sent me to from withdrawl how can they withdrawl and be high and fight with tables makes no since what so ever read some more buddy

He showed you one study, that is all you asked for. I am now going to convince everybody I can to vote against this bill just to go against you.

and as for this part it just shows that your are childish and i would hope no one takes a child oppinion

ok when your high you see things that aren't there. every one agrees on this right. it also distorts your view of reality. every one agrees on this too right. well when some one gets in a fight with a table because they were hallucinating and think the table ate their lunch they are acting more aggressive for no good reason

what kind of shit have you been smoking? that shit has to be laced all to hell and back...

ive smoked weed, quite a few times, it made me relax, chill, and hungry... oh and tired....

if you had any other symptoms then that shit has to be laced LOL.. ive never seen anyone ever act that way....

agreed

lol that is not talking about marijuana side affects, that is the side affects of any addiction. So nice try but wrong.

your so dumb your proving my points for me now. he said they were high and u can't withdrawel and be high

lol I'm so dumb because I can realize that I was talking about the qoute you qouted of me?

i have no idea of what you are speaking of bc i know the difference the only ppl that seem to think other wise of the the effects of bein high is you and bass stalker

Pretty much I sat and did nothing the entire time. Cared about nothing and while I wanted to eat I was to lazy to actually get up and get something to eat.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Pretty much I sat and did nothing the entire time. Cared about nothing and while I wanted to eat I was to lazy to actually get up and get something to eat.

and i misspoke when agreeing with dc derrick this is just one kind of pot really there is happy go lucky high where you just want to go do something

lets see. acting more aggressive than usual. acting more defensive than usual. not making sense. slowed reflexes picking a fight with the table stuff to that nature. and im not basing an argument on an opinion. scientifically it shows that it kills brain cells. it also becomes addictive

wait are you talking about weed or alcohol?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

lol that is not talking about marijuana side affects, that is the side affects of any addiction. So nice try but wrong.

your so dumb your proving my points for me now. he said they were high and u can't withdrawel and be high

lol I'm so dumb because I can realize that I was talking about the qoute you qouted of me?

i have no idea of what you are speaking of bc i know the difference the only ppl that seem to think other wise of the the effects of bein high is you and bass stalker

Do I need to break it down again for you?

#1. I never said getting high makes you flip out or any of that, that would be you putting words in my mouth.

#2. I never said anything about marijuana in particular in the sentence you quoted, I was simply breaking apart the sentence I had quoted and illustrating the same excuses and type of talk as addicted people use. Feeling like you need a substance to even your life out or make it better is still addiction

#3 You can't even keep up with your self, I don't even know how many times you have changed your defense, or how many times you have quoted something then simply forgot, or chose to ignore, the answer or the point you were trying to make when you quoted it.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived