I'm doing a debate for my Political Science class. The debate is about withdrawing our troops from Afghanistan, and I'm on the con side. I need some help with facts and opinions on why we shouldn't pull out of Afghanistan. I have got some facts that I gathered from other websites, but I want to get several opinions from others. Thanks

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1

The only reason I feel we are pulling out now is because Obama is trying to look good for re-elections.

I totally agree with you on that, thanks for the input.

Do you think we should pull out of Afghanistan?

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1

The only reason I feel we are pulling out now is because Obama is trying to look good for re-elections.

can you tell me what point we have in being there?

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

their military is just not up to handle the situation that is over there... Ill be there in about 4 months...

knowing the fact that their military cannot handle whats going on, makes me want to keep people over there... but at the same time, I do not like the loss of life period...

once their military is up to par and able to handle any and everything that the enemys can throw at them, I am all for pulling out...

But leaving a country to get overran by the terrorists will lead to us being back over there again, soon

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no I think we should stay, if we leave the country is going to become like Somalia. It's already been proven the general population can not handle total freedom.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

no I think we should stay, if we leave the country is going to become like Somalia. It's already been proven the general population can not handle total freedom.

I disagree look at our economy we already bankrupt , we can't AFFORD BEING AT WAR what have we accomplish over there NOTHING , wake up, seriously were about to go for a ride prepare your selfs

Afghanistan is the world leader in Opium production, at least that's why the several Sergeants I've talked to recently on the subject have stated.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I disagree look at our economy we already bankrupt , we can't AFFORD BEING AT WAR what have we accomplish over there NOTHING , wake up, seriously were about to go for a ride prepare your selfs

we have been bankrupt well before the war, so I guess wake up as well?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.