their military is just not up to handle the situation that is over there... Ill be there in about 4 months...

knowing the fact that their military cannot handle whats going on, makes me want to keep people over there... but at the same time, I do not like the loss of life period...

once their military is up to par and able to handle any and everything that the enemys can throw at them, I am all for pulling out...

But leaving a country to get overran by the terrorists will lead to us being back over there again, soon

i agree. i hate hearing about more of my friends dying or getting hurt but the job is still not done. the ANA need to get their shit together

I think its high time we pulled out. I support our soldiers to the fullest, but enoughs enough. The whole country is in ruins we have destroyed our major targets. It will be a never ending war because extremists and rebellion will be constant against the US over there. We have already won, and now we're just further debting ourselves. They will never conform to the ways of the US because they do not want to. They will continue to condemn us, spit on our flag, and hate us. My .02 cents

Edited by Liftedsilverado

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

their military is just not up to handle the situation that is over there... Ill be there in about 4 months...

knowing the fact that their military cannot handle whats going on, makes me want to keep people over there... but at the same time, I do not like the loss of life period...

once their military is up to par and able to handle any and everything that the enemys can throw at them, I am all for pulling out...

But leaving a country to get overran by the terrorists will lead to us being back over there again, soon

i agree. i hate hearing about more of my friends dying or getting hurt but the job is still not done. the ANA need to get their shit together

yep, thats basically all we are waiting for now, to pull us completely out of there...

but, civilians wont really know this information unless those of us who know whats truly going on over there, tell them.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I think its high time we pulled out. I support our soldiers to the fullest, but enoughs enough. The whole country is in ruins we have destroyed our major targets. It will be a never ending war because extremists and rebellion will be constant against the US over there. We have already won, and now we're just further debting ourselves

thats flawed, and im headed over there in 3 months...

if we dont get their military up to handle the situations that arise... we will be back to where we were in 2001, with 9/11, and we will end up back over there again, for more years the next time...

if we get them to the point they can defend them selves, we wont ever have to go back... I would rather go in debt more NOW than pull out, and be forced back over there LATER....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no I think we should stay, if we leave the country is going to become like Somalia. It's already been pr oven the general population can not handle total freedom.

Agreed! Remember when people said what happened in Somalia was not our problem? Now just look how much their lawlessness has become, not only ours, but anyone who sails past their shores problem. War sucks...period...there are always pro's and con's no matter what side of the coin you are on. I personally believe the best thing for Americans to do is offer genuine support to our soldiers whether we agree with war or not!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I think its high time we pulled out. I support our soldiers to the fullest, but enoughs enough. The whole country is in ruins we have destroyed our major targets. It will be a never ending war because extremists and rebellion will be constant against the US over there. We have already won, and now we're just further debting ourselves

if we dont get their military up to handle the situations that arise... we will be back to where we were in 2001, with 9/11, and we will end up back over there again, for more years the next time...

if we get them to the point they can defend them selves, we wont ever have to go back... I would rather go in debt more NOW than pull out, and be forced back over there LATER....

I fully support your choice sir and i thank you for serving for our nation. That being said. The US is a super power in terms of war and troop size, it has taken us the better part of a deckade to produce what we have at this point of the war. I dont believe this will be the last we're there regardless of pulling out now or later because eventually they will need further assistance. They cannot conform to a democracy because the people there cannot live there lives without a dictator. It will not last

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

We went in ripped them apart and now they can not govern themselves, it would be irresponsible to pull out a this point. I see a ton of people talking about how we need to bring the soldiers back and we need to pull out. I think no one other than the soldiers in question should decide if we are done over there or not. I'm trying my hardest to enlist and will more then likely end up in Afghanistan if for some reason we don't get pulled out. We need to at least leave them at a point where they can run themselves civilly before just pulling out and leaving.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

think about the cost of staying vs the cost of setting up a new campaign and pushing all that gear and personnel over there initially. big bucks vs bigger bucks.

oh shit i forgot vs. threads = teh hamma