I like all the cable, serious spaghetti there lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks everyone.

It's the 5.7 hemi, I wish I had a deisel but there quite a bit more spendy. The system was more important.

I may have gone a little overkill with the wiring but i do plan on runing alot more power down the road.

The sub in the first pic is not mine but If i remeber correct is a 10 w0.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

4 18in Xcon's in a 4th order

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

How long have you been on the forums (any forum) prior to this build?

Never for car audio, This is realy my first system. I had 2 type r's before in my old car, prefab box and a bunch of cheap junk. Im addicted now.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Never for car audio, This is realy my first system. I had 2 type r's before in my old car, prefab box and a bunch of cheap junk. Im addicted now.

That's what I thought, If you built this all yourself I have high hopes for the future rebuild. If you do any kind of thread searching for new ideas and study a few megainstalls, your rebuild will most likely be on a whole new level. Despite your obvious noob level know-how, you clearly have an eye for detail and creativity. Build looks great, but I'm willing to bet you can run away with this truck if you wanted too.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

That's what I thought, If you built this all yourself I have high hopes for the future rebuild. If you do any kind of thread searching for new ideas and study a few megainstalls, your rebuild will most likely be on a whole new level. Despite your obvious noob level know-how, you clearly have an eye for detail and creativity. Build looks great, but I'm willing to bet you can run away with this truck if you wanted too.

Haha, it's that obvious is it? But thanks I guess.

Dodge Ram Mega cab

158.2 at 39hz

156.0 at 27hz

Archived