Damn, speaking of dogs shitting on the carpet... I have these two co-workers that used to live together. Well actually 5 people that work with me live/d there. But this ladies dog kept shitting in the house, specifically this one kid's room. So one day the kid is off and the lady is at work, the kid goes and shits in her floor. Just drops a duece right in the doorway.

Long story short, the dog is dead and the lady and her husband no longer live there.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

..........random story is random........

Kid shitting on the carpet is epic though haha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Makes the rent/utilities/car pooling cheap lol. 4 bedroom house with two living rooms. House is HUGE for the jank ass neighborhood it was in.

Epic story was epic, now back on topic :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

shits weak bro!you got me wanting to do lots of fur in my car now damnit!

you going to slamology?i saw it mentioned in posts above.ill be there!hope to meet some more smd people.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Do you have allergies with all that fur? That's the only this deterring me at the moment

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

You drunk trolling motherfuckers lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived