Edit: double post.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thanks man....

Side note - I'm sitting in the parking lot at school, bumping before class, and 2 guys walk up and say "two 15's?".... Ha the look on the faces when I pulled down the back seats and showed off two 10's was priceless lol. Didn't think it was worthy of a new thread, so yea, shameless bump :)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You like ihs.com too!? Haha i got a shitload of my stickers from there

Nice build

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

this is a nice budget build. i have dealt with both the hifonics 1600 and the 1200 and never had any problems with either of them! good luck with everything!

You like ihs.com too!? Haha i got a shitload of my stickers from there

Nice build

Lol hell yea man, good prices on some funny ass vinyls, I spend like $30 everytime I order!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Couldn't pass up the "Deal of the Day" last week from AudioSavings. Tweeters for $5. Got them this past weekend and will be sticking them on my B pillars. They're already installed, just need to tuck the wires. Sound pretty crisp.

2011-09-02134838.jpg

2011-09-02134850.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Both of those bass (pioneer and dc) look great. nice box btw

VfA79.jpg

2004 Melky Toyota Scion xB

Kenwood Touchscreen Headunit

4 15" Kicker CVR

4 6" Audiopipe

6 8" Audiopipe

6 Tweeters Audiopipe

1 Rockford Fosgate T2500.1 bd

1 Lanzar 3000

1 Audiopipe 1500

2 Optimum YellowTop Batteries

The Big Three

19" rims

and more..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/119197-build-log-scion-xb-4-15-kicker/

Thanks man. Both of subs can easily take over 1000w rms, but the DC's just sound so much better than the Pioneers! Annnnnnnndddd I'm about to be tearing this box out and starting a new build lol. Toying with the idea of a 4th order. I dunno yet though :shrug:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 months later...

New head unit came in last night. Kenwood KVT-512 $150 off of ebay, I'd call that a victory!

2011-12-03164842.jpg

2011-12-03164824.jpg

2011-12-03164850.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

as long as it sounds good to you rock it. youre the end critic. but heres what iw as getting at. with your port three inches. you should have had the part that runs parallel to the back should have been 1.5 inches wide. also in the port T there should be a V to help eliminate port turbulence.

This helped me man!! Just want to check it. If I did this, if the port is say 20" long and 4" wide (random numbers) I go back until there is 2" from the back ? And then continue with the rest of the port. Then about the v thing? How do u go about that? Effect tuning at all? Length? Thanks

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived