06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Wow dude... Just wow. That looks so damn clean!! Keep it up :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thank you thank you! Ok I'm gonna go take pics now for the for sale threads coming up. Not sure if this gear is gonna go well here or not, but i'm gonna list it in a few different places. I need to move it so I can buy the new gear and the ipad stuff. Lots of stuff to sell. Which means lots of pics to take.

I didn't realize I wasn't up to 150 posts yet. Dang! I'll have to wait a few days before I can get the for sale thread up. I'm hoping that won't take to long cause I've got a massive unloading sale to do. I've made up my mind on my direction and I'm pulling the trigger. Well, sort of. Gotta get this stuff sold before I can start buying anything. So as it sells I'll buy equipment.

Did you start a FS thread yet?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I am taking pictures right now though! I'm sitting here with a grip of stuff in the living room. I'm a bit torn on it, but not really. I've been building this for a while, the equipment stockpile anyway, and now just to turn around and ship it back out is a little bit painful. But I'll be happy in the end. It's becoming more and more realistic as I go and as I think about it.

Holy Legit Shit!

This thing is coming along man, i LOVE that port through the rear seats. It turned out GREAT and so did your false floor. I should have used MDF too. But I was cheap D:

Great stuff man!

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Ya little bits at a time! I'm pretty happy with the way that thing turned out. The part I'm not happy about is the door panel. I'm going to change that up. I'm going to redo that for a couple of reasons. First of all the pass through doesn't line up properly. It's off in a few spots and it's not real noticeable in the pictures but in person it is and it's not acceptable for me. So i'll pull it, cut out a new one and when I do I'll cut it a bit shorter by about an 1/8". Right now if I was to cover it with carpet or whatever, it wouldn't close. Too tight. So I'll do that and reattach it. Then I'll draw the pass trough on the new panel from the back side, or take the router with a trimming bit and router out the pass through. That will even it up properly.

Did you figure out your amp issues?

you copied me! or maybe i copied you? :pardon: good idea either way! i didnt see it anywhere but why the hinged section?

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived