06 Civic Build - New Build List on page 60

Ya me too. Still gonna finish the temp set up first. Then I'll start working on this. If I get to a stand still on this I'll switch to the truck. I gotta still do a lot to it. So it'll all come along, we'll have to wait and see how long it takes to do it though.

Ok so to kick this bish off, I got some new parts today. Nothing big, but lets see what the mailman delivered to me today!

Not a very big package.

IMG_20120621_151438.jpg

What is this some kind of joke!?!

IMG_20120621_151518.jpg

Well I have to say they were wrapped up really well!

IMG_20120621_151558.jpg

Mmmmmm volt meter candy!

IMG_20120621_151649.jpg

Front and Back

IMG_20120621_151744.jpg

So I got two cause I wasn't sure if I would get a difference in hooking them up one to the alternator, and one to the sub amp. I thought maybe I'd see different settings. Besides that, they were cheap enough, that if I can't run them that way, or won't see a difference, then I can use one for the truck!

But this will help me in continuing the tablet install.

That's all for now!

Nice voltmeters you got there ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You probably will get a different reading at both spots. Easiest way to test it out is to use the DMM and take the voltage at the alt and the sub amp while playing music/putting a load on the car. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a difference though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I just looked through all 60 pages of this and all I can say is Wow!

You can really tell that You've put a lot of time into this!

You have given me some ideas of my own too!

Good work! :good:

Now its time for me to go to bed. haha

Well I appreciate you going through it all. Yes I've put a lot of hard work into her. She's changed a lot also in he audio department. But I'm hoping to get this one one and playing and if I change something it'll be down the line not during the build. But it happens so I won't make any promises! Thanks again!

Archived