spl box

id like to see video fo this kid riding his bike wihtout training wheels before we set him loose on a box design.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Box way too big.

Tuning way too low.

Overpowering sub.

If I knew this was being a professional, I would have started my business at 12.

what does this mean? i don't understand this term.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

means not tuning an spl box as the so called pro calls it to 25 hz.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

did you read other threads?

by asking for money for using a free program is no "good work ethic"

at his age i was working a real job not trying to get money for 5 mins of using torre's calc

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

just got more funny!

are you his bizz partner?

btw im old befor the interwebz was used by everyone i had no webz help i learned everything with my team trial and error me and my team have built 1000+ boxes and learned something from everyone from walls to ported to bandpasses

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived