spl box

Box way too big.

Tuning way too low.

Overpowering sub.

If I knew this was being a professional, I would have started my business at 12.

what does this mean? i don't understand this term.

Spl box, 1 15", 25.5 hz. All that does not an spl box make. And are you retarded? ANYTHING tuned under 25.71 hz will implode and rape the nearest grandmother.

:peepwall:

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

by asking for money for using a free program is no "good work ethic"

at his age i was working a real job not trying to get money for 5 mins of using torre's calc

pioneer avic-n3 w ipod adapter

clarion eq

infinity kappa perfect 6.1

infinity kappa perfect 5.25

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

Box way too big.

Tuning way too low.

Overpowering sub.

If I knew this was being a professional, I would have started my business at 12.

what does this mean? i don't understand this term.

Spl box, 1 15", 25.5 hz. All that does not an spl box make. And are you retarded? ANYTHING tuned under 25.71 hz will implode and rape the nearest grandmother.

:peepwall:

I think he was implying he likes boxes tuned low and trying to be funny. :pardon:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough.. he shouldn't have said he is a pro cause we all know he doesn't have a clue but does it make you guys feel good to shit on a kid that has the same interests as you.. especially the moderators.. point out where he is wrong and try and help him out just like how someone helped all you assholes when you where young and learning.. regardless of what he thinks he obviously isn't sure and needs help.. at least he is trying to learn a skill or trade instead of being a fat lazy fuck looking for a hand out or someone to take care of him.. its good to learn a work ethic at a young age.. i don't know this kid and yes he needs to humble himself a lot but we all start somewhere and we all need help sometimes so be the bigger man and step ur game up and teach him something so he doesn't sound like a clown.

Im not here to hold anyone's hand and teach anyone anything. Especially a kid who comes off claiming he's a professional and he's a better box builder than all of us. Hell, how do you teach someone that good anything? When I was young and learning there was no fountian of information called the internet. WE learned it by doing it. Not by using torres calculator and then drawing a picture in sketchup. We had to actually use the formula for finding port tuning. I also kept my mouth shut and watched what others did. Ive been doing this for 13 yrs. (holy shit as long as he's been alive) and I don't claim to be a pro. I even installed professionally for a few yrs and wouldnt say im a pro. as for shitting on the kid? Im not. I'm exposing a fraud. plain and simple and just because im a moderator doesnt mean I can't speak my mind. just like you did by coming in her playing captain save a hoe.

So backyardbass. Can you provide any documentation that entitles you to use the name elitedesignsinc or whatever it is? I provided you a link to a company that is operated under that name? Since I'm a moderator and have to be help to a higher standard maybe I should inform them of another company attempting to operate under that same name. Also can you provide any documentation that you are part of Team DC audio as your avatar is representing? If not it will be removed. After all just keeping it business like a moderator is supposed to.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

at his age i was working a real job not trying to get money for 5 mins of using torre's calc

i read the other post also.. i agree but there is a lot of people on here that cant do shit for themselves so if he thinks he can build boxes and you would actually pay him for it then that"s your choice(its called apply your own common sense to each situation).. i know 14yr olds that know way more about cars and how to work on them then a lot of grown men so your age doesn't always mean you don't know shit.. he approached it all wrong and i understand that but basically tryin to make him give up on his car audio passion we should correct him and help him.. that's all im sayin is that we've all been there before and we've all thought we knew a lot about 1 thing or another at that age.. so correct me if im wrong but aren't we all here to learn from each others experiences so we get better and dont make the same mistakes..

clarion eq

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

ok haven't you GROWN MEN killed the kid enough..

NO!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

exactly your are the moderator and should be held to a higher standard instead of killing a little kid.. its ok to express your opinion obviously but to keep shitting on him post after post.. and maybe you are not here to hold every ones hand or teach them anything but you sure like pushing your opinion around for someone who don't care..go ahead and let Steve chime in and lets get his opinion of what moderators are or should be.. cuz id call it bad business for your moderators trying to make potential clients leave your web site

clarion eq

infinity kappa 6x9's

2 boston spg555's

Boston acoustics gt-42

Boston acoustics gt-28

Boston acoustics gt-28

Big 3

Knu 0 gauge

Optima battery

i read the other post also.. i agree but there is a lot of people on here that cant do shit for themselves so if he thinks he can build boxes and you would actually pay him for it then that"s your choice(its called apply your own common sense to each situation).. i know 14yr olds that know way more about cars and how to work on them then a lot of grown men so your age doesn't always mean you don't know shit.. he approached it all wrong and i understand that but basically tryin to make him give up on his car audio passion we should correct him and help him.. that's all im sayin is that we've all been there before and we've all thought we knew a lot about 1 thing or another at that age.. so correct me if im wrong but aren't we all here to learn from each others experiences so we get better and dont make the same mistakes..

yes but if you come on here claiming your a pro and not taking advice from the people who are trying to help doesn't seem like he wants to learn

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

exactly your are the moderator and should be held to a higher standard instead of killing a little kid.. its ok to express your opinion obviously but to keep shitting on him post after post.. and maybe you are not here to hold every ones hand or teach them anything but you sure like pushing your opinion around for someone who don't care..go ahead and let Steve chime in and lets get his opinion of what moderators are or should be.. cuz id call it bad business for your moderators trying to make potential clients leave your web site

He is doing his damn job, keeping the userbase here from being taken advantage of. He is exposing a fradulent kid who wants our money, with nothing to offer for it. I understand some younger kids can know a bit about certain things, but it's obvious by his post he does not know what he is doing. HE IS ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY, AND WHEN YOU ACTUALLY BUILD THE BOX HE DESIGNED, IT WILL SOUND LIKE SHIT AND POSSIBLY HARM YOUR EQUIPMENT!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

If he does that, this forum would be packed of little noobs,morons and stupid people such as this kid, he doesn´t have the time to this things, he´s a mod on the biggest car audio forum out there, when a noob comes in this place and tries to sell designs and give people advices when he doesn´t know shit, he should get banned right away instead of getting help from the mods, so stop this capitan america´s role because you are making a fool of yourself just like the professional with experience on 3 boxes!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived