So today I noticed that I was getting kind of close to 1000 subscribers on youtube, currently 868 subs.

I figured to give back to those that subscribed Id do a little contest, where there are no losers.

So I made a video and said if I can get to 1000subscibers by July 4th 2011 (1 week from now to get 132 subscibers) I would release a song.

A song that I had paid to have BigPimpin91 make for me, only for me, and no one else! However over the past couple months I have shared it with a few people to try out if they would make a video of it being played... I also know that some wannabees that call themselves "DJ's" have tried to Imitate this song, and failed miserably......

So I get home from my Moms house after doing yard work for her and check my comments. Noticed I had only 100ish views, 2 dislikes and 9 likes.

I read my comments and replied like I normally do and seen this.

So you're giving away a free song, that you didn't even make...to get more subscribers?

With all those extra subs and junk sitting around, you cheap fuck?

Unsubscribed.

So now Im trying to figure out how its a free song, when I paid BigPimpin91 to make this song for me, and me only?

What does he mean with all these extra subs and junk sitting around. All the subs and amps hanging up in my garage is all blown shit, so am I expected to give out blown audio shit thats not worth a thing, stuff I use as wall art in my garage. Or is he talking about all the woofers I had in my dinning room when I had 4 Sundown Nightshade 12s to recone for a friend, or the 3 Sundown SA-12s that I built a box for, or the 2 Sundown Zv1s that are CapallaSS's that I blew and am reconing for him, or the other subs that are my buddies.

And how am I a cheap fuck?

Because Im asking for people to tell their friends to subscribe to my youtube channel asking for 132 more subs, and will give EVERYONE (not just 1 winner) the song I get so emails, PM's and Comments about?

So who is this kid that hides behind his keyboard, anyone know?????

I guess it comes down to me being unemployed and working out of my garage on installs for my money to live off of, build my stereo, and go to competitions that I have to give EVERYBODY something expensive to keep them as a subscriber??

Whatever, pretty sad, and just shows how big of a self centered , piece of shit you really are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2VsF8Gu63Q&feature=channel_video_title

its me, i made an account just to say that shit.. go fuck your self...

jk... i have no idea bro, but thats pretty shitty

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

meh its youtube i honestly wouldnt worry about it.

Normally I wouldnt James, but when you talk shit and its nothing but lies, I will worry about it since I goto MI every now and then, so Im down to find out who he is, and hell, Ill make a youtube video as I punk him out.