Going home at the end of the month for a weekend

As the titles states I'll be visiting home for a day or two, can't really stay long due to lack of funds. Specially if I'm going to be moving back in August. I'll be talking to a few possible employers and such. Think the sooner I find work the sooner I can return home. Now for the scary part, if I run into this girl I've know for like 10 years. I'm going to do something I wanted to last time I was living back home and thats ask her out. Now before ya go sayin anything, by the time I had the time to talk to her bout that she already had a bf. Right now not sure what her story is, which is why its scary cause its unknown. Around the end of July last year when I came home for the weekend, I told her that I was going to be there, she told me that I better come see her. Thats kinda direct huh. I was also planning on moving back at that time. I told her this, I swear I've never seen anyone smile so big in my life. Unfortuneitly when I got back to Ky from being home I ended up losing my job at the time. Course that was my fault seeing how I walked out in the middle of my shift, had a stressful weekend and the job didn't help any. I did what I felt was nessessary. Only part of that trip that made it worth it was seeing this girl. But around Christmas last year she stopped getting on FB and hasn't been on since. So this time if I see her it will be a total suprise I'm sure. I'm sure that if I made this happen it would motivate me even faster to return home and make damn sure I don't leave again. Oh best part, this girl is nothing like Ford. There are many stories between me and her We aren't as close as we was back before I went to Cali, but I still feel theres a chance. Just by the small things, for example one night at this bar I used to work at with her I was playing some songs on the Juke box and needed an idea for one last song. Someone suggested "Do me a little" by fuck can't remember. She looks right at me and says "I wish someone would do me a little". I probally did the wrong thing that night, I went back to my place alone. Mistake? Well what do ya guys think. Oh and to answer ya question of who is her....her = Laura

I hope she doesnt have a boyfriend. seems like you like her alot to make a thread about. That will be a real motivation for you.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I hope she doesnt have a boyfriend. seems like you like her alot to make a thread about. That will be a real motivation for you.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

whats up with all the im afraid of vagina posts lately this is liek the third one. good luck.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

whats up with all the im afraid of vagina posts lately this is liek the third one. good luck.

I was thinking the same thing. Good luck though.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Same here. I just hit it, if she pisses me off, put her nose in it & tell her no, and move on to the next one...

POTATO!

Lol

My hero.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Same here. I just hit it, if she pisses me off, put her nose in it & tell her no, and move on to the next one...

WoW, I am rollin' from the one...

But, yeah, don't be a puss. Be a man! One thing I learned from a few years of being a puppy dog (Well, maybe more than a few), women like confidence. I don't mean being an absolute dick. I mean being positive with what you want and want to do. I got a lot of tail once I figured that out and my last two years of college were a whole lot more "fun". Actually, met my wife because of it...

And, you probably didn't do the wrong thing by going home. If she wants you, she will be patient. If she just wants your dick, then it will be fun for a while, but not worth it in the long. Anyways... Just get it...

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5