Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i love the look on the new p3s...nice sub

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

actually the mag is pretty big on p3s! and they get loud.

ive heard 5 of the new p3 15s on a t40001bd..and damn!

very impressed by the punch series woofers

Lets Go Ski

Posted

x2 on more pics

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted
actually the mag is pretty big on p3s! and they get loud.

ive heard 5 of the new p3 15s on a t40001bd..and damn!

very impressed by the punch series woofers

Actually the mag cover is bigger than the mag is....still a GREAT SUB! I have installed many and havent had a problem one with them!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted (edited)

I heard two of the new P3 10's sounded pretty good...Let me know how you like them compared to the Type-R my bro deciding between the two...

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7947 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...