Abs Light on Jimmy/Blazer

pull the wheel and check it. if its seized you will know right away. calipers are cheap from rockauto. if yuo can bleed brakes you can do that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i just got home from work, but ill go out there and check that out. hopefully thats all it is

ill just go to Advance and get a cheap one, it sits most of the time so aslong it stops when i need it and the light is off im good

Make sure you get loaded calipers aswell (slides and all). To get it scanned you may need to go to the dealership, or try an autoparts store that does free scans, last i knew they only did CELs though. Usually if you get your truck scanned at a dealer its 95~, but they roll that into the repair. Sometimes you will come across a dealer and get a scan for free. I did that all the time. Boss didn't like it, but 7 out of 10 cars went further with the repair.

A speed sensor will be anywhere between 35-75$ (Depending brand) I'd go GM parts only. If you've never done front brakes before (for sensor) I'd suggest you get help or find a manual. I also have acess to GM Service Info. (still) I can email you instructions right from GM. The speed sensor is located on the front hub, behind the backing plate.

As for calipers, aftermarket calipers prove their worth and they are 35 a side loaded.

By the way... Your Jimmy is sick!

06 Jeep GC 20" Boss 335's dropped 1.0in frt 1.1rear 30frt tint dbl 10rear. 2 tone custom leather. many more goodies.

Pioneer 6800UB

2 Deepcycle Exides

2 runs of 0ga, Big 3

//

DC Audio LVL4 15

Rockford Fosgate T1000bd

3.25cuft @ 35hz//

Alpine MRP240

Boston Acoustik Comps (Changing to CDT'S)

(Future - adding another LVL4 15 and a AQ2200. Powerbastard 220A

Make sure you get loaded calipers aswell (slides and all). To get it scanned you may need to go to the dealership, or try an autoparts store that does free scans, last i knew they only did CELs though. Usually if you get your truck scanned at a dealer its 95~, but they roll that into the repair. Sometimes you will come across a dealer and get a scan for free. I did that all the time. Boss didn't like it, but 7 out of 10 cars went further with the repair.

A speed sensor will be anywhere between 35-75$ (Depending brand) I'd go GM parts only. If you've never done front brakes before (for sensor) I'd suggest you get help or find a manual. I also have acess to GM Service Info. (still) I can email you instructions right from GM. The speed sensor is located on the front hub, behind the backing plate.

As for calipers, aftermarket calipers prove their worth and they are 35 a side loaded.

By the way... Your Jimmy is sick!

thanks, yeah ive done all the brakes, rotors, front wheel bearings, fuel pump too but NOT the calipers or speed sensors

im sure i change it out if i need to, just a matter of witch one it is

thanks for the info, ill PM if i need any more help

well lifter the rear tires, spun the right rear and it was good. the left rear would take some effort to spin....so i changed out the caliper. bled the brakes and hopefully it takes care of the problem

e6e2f081.jpg

made it blend in alittle :)

4b081dbd.jpg

put on the stock wheels just to test it out, dont wanna put on and take off the damn 24s :pardon:

24a9d39e.jpg

it started raining as i got finished so imma wait til it stops raining to try it out. its in the garage for now

If i had the money and went to indiana.. i would buy it lol cuz thats the only blzer i have ever liked.. Although i would take 4500 then we had a deal :lol:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

you come up right now and $4500 its yours, you fix the ABS light if it still on lol money talks but i prob wouldnt take less than $5k from a random buyer

im loosing money on it, but once the subs get here. the stock tires are going on it and its gonna sit outside. teg is moving in

Archived