Second Skin Audio

Best woofer

Just remember, NO VS. THREADS

As soon as this turns into a BRAND NAME PISSING MATCH im locking the thread.

OP Do your research, Try and find people around your area that might have something your interested in and go take a listen! Thats the only way to find what you like.

And before you say there is NO ONE in your area that has anything....... LOOK harder, There is ALWAYS someone!

Personal preference and research is the ONLY way you can order ONE time and be happy with your order.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I want to run one 18" not shore if I have space for 2 , that's why I was leaning towords solox , I kno most of you don't like kicker but it's a huge unit and because it is square it has most cone area for single driver , I wil not like I have not herd one , but have seen one and they are huge ,

Get 2 12s? Same cone area as an 18 and will handle the power easy.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I want to run one 18" not shore if I have space for 2 , that's why I was leaning towords solox , I kno most of you don't like kicker but it's a huge unit and because it is square it has most cone area for single driver , I wil not like I have not herd one , but have seen one and they are huge ,

Get 2 12s? Same cone area as an 18 and will handle the power easy.

not exactly the same... but somewhat close

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Is that's what she tells u lol jk , the guy that's parting out the dc jeep I should ask if he is willing to ship to Canada , look I just want it stupid loud window flex hair tricks the whole 9 yards

Window flex is easy, I had it running a DD3515SC on 200w :P

Seriously man, we've all recommend MANY great subwoofers, do some research on them all, look at how much they cost and then buy the one that your most interested in.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

When I say there isint even a term lab no one has n e thing bigest system here was 3 15" and I owned it no big systems , u can't even get 0 Gage wire they have to order it , no brands like u guys have nun I'm best friends with the two guys the owne shops one sells alpine the other kicker they don't kno of ne thing Niger then what I have had ,,,,, YouTube is as close as I can get to seeing other brands

If you like the solo get the solo.... But I think that would be a bad idea haha comparing it to the AAs or really any of the speakers listed on here! But you get what you want

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Archived