Cali's newest resident

welcome home mayne, glad your home!!!! you already have a place, or looking still?

Thanks mang, its good to be home....

My lady insisted I move in with her... I cannot turn down a freckled face redhead lol... Or atleast this one anyhow!

Hjeeaahhh. You can come get yo head blown off.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Id love that, I took her to steves shop and let her get ripped by the hoe and she loved every second of it, hopefully steve posts the vid of her.

good to see david hope to see you more active around here now that you are out of the woods.

Nothing wrong with being in the woods. I love living in the woods but I could see myself checking Cali out. Or Nashville. :peepwall:

Grats David, nice to see your happy, been missing you and smokeum on here. :cray:

who the fuck would WANT to come to tennessee?

anyway, one day I will make it out to CA and see what it's like there. Seems nice enough from what I can tell. well parts of it anyways.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Dam, I lost my cali card. :( but ill be back at the end of the year and move back for sure in socal. I miss the cali weather. While in Houston............

And welcome back to cali. Lmk how is the weather is like. Fucking Houston is humid and hot like a motherfucker

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Fuck tennessee! I went to jail in union city for some bullshit... Never wanna go back there ever!

Lmao...I don't think you are ever allowed back in union city...lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived