DC Sound Lab

I tried all the mids and those are working good and getting loud. Would it have something to do with the crossovers I have inline before the super tweeters. I have some parts express 8 ohm 5kHz Highpass crossovers.

I am running the same ones in a boat. 4 selenium 6.5" mids, 4 selenium super tweeters w// PE 5khz crossovers on a hifonics amp. Each of the 4 speakers are in parallel with a super tweeter. Bridged using 2 channels of the amp. Individually, Each speaker/ tweeter setup reads 6.8 ohms. Bridged, it's around 4 ohms. Take a picture of the filters on the back of your amp. Make sure that if you're using all 4 channels, the amp is set to "4 channel," and vice versa if you're using it as a 2 channel amp.

In addition, make sure that your deck has all its 'boost' features off. Set the EQ to flat. Do you have any processing in line? EQ? Line Driver? Anything. If it's a 5 volt pioneer, the deck shouldn't put out 5 volts at volume 18/62. So that more than likely rules out a problem with the input voltage. Make sure your ground is tight, and your fuse is tight both upfront and in the back if you have batteries in the back and or up front. An amp will turn on with a remote and a ground, and go straight into protect.

Edited by Blackedout

Have you metered the rca outs to see at what volume they go past 4v? Can you test the head on another amp? Id like to know what voltage you are getting at 18 of 62. 99% sure its nowhere near 5 or even 4 volts. Gonna say 1 volt or even less.

05 tC

6 lvl 3/4 10s

RD D5

2 XSPower D1000s(16v)Thanks Scottie

2010 USACi WF SS 0-600 3rd 157.2

1 DD1508 at 2 ohms 147.5 USACi outlaw, not port

Thanks for all your help Rusty

I did end up figuring it out, and like you guys said it wasn't the radio voltage. 1 of the 2 crossovers had flip flopped input/output terminals.. So thus one of them was "backwards" if you will. But its all taken care of now, no harm done.. just should pay attention more closley next time.