had 3 sundown 8s but my girl wanted them so they ended up in her car. so time for a bigger budget build. back in may i ordered some dc lvl 3 15s. as of now i think itll be a audioque 1200d, 2 lvl 3 15s tuned to 36 htz, memphis door speakers (free). 4 channel sony amp (free), pioneer 4100 cd player (free), 2 mk power batterys 32 ah each 20 bucks for the pair, used some rattle trap deadner (free), knu 0 gauge left off from my truck, some 14 gauge 4 wire (free) memphis rca wires (free), shuriken sk-bt20 under hood 49 bucks, all the wood is scrap and left off from builds in the past, total as of now im going to be in this less then 575 bucks. big 3 is done in 4 and 0 gauge whatever i had left layin around. with a 70 amp alt i figured good 4 gauge was good enuff for now.

the car is a 95 civic lowered on coilovers and yes it has a hood i just ran out of paint.

downsized_0524111834.jpg

cd player and volt gauge installed.

0625111419.jpg

my girl sealing up the box for me.

0625111806a.jpg

trim panel leading to the rear deck most likely mounting the amps to it or under it so they r hidden.

downsized_0702111112a.jpg

2 trim panels left to be cut and the seats will go all the way back and lay almost all the way back zero loss of room.

downsized_0702111112.jpg

gotta clean up the carpit a bit but the face of the box.

0702111112b.jpg

the 2 batterys i need to mount somewhere.

downsized_0624111755.jpg

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

lookin good. ill be watchin this one

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

that volt meter is the 4 dollar one off ebay. its off by .21 or that or my dmm is off. its mounted inside my change tray i can close it and it looks dead stock. im going to try to have everything finished for under 750 bucks i just need a few more 6.5s and maybe sell the sony 4 channel and get something worth owning. with buyn the car, lic and ins for a year i have 750 in it so ima try to match that number for shits and grins

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

hope you have plans to mount those wet cells in the engine bay...

looks pretty good man :popcorn:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

they are sealed agms i already looked them up and called a place that sells them. the top white things that look like vents are sealed up from the factory. i even layed them on there side for a few days to see if theyd leak.....well i didnt mean to i knocked one over with my riding mower and didnt notice it for a few days

2001 gmc seirra

1995 civic

1992 s10

i was wondering where you planned on putting the 2 15s lol. looks good so far man :good:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

they are sealed agms i already looked them up and called a place that sells them. the top white things that look like vents are sealed up from the factory. i even layed them on there side for a few days to see if theyd leak.....well i didnt mean to i knocked one over with my riding mower and didnt notice it for a few days

ah my mistake :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco