Winn Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 you dont have to drink to have a good time????? I dont understand why its a big deal??? rather bitchy.. I like watching other people get drunk and doing stupid shit... Im good i will stay sober But my parents let me out on weekends til 12. weekdays 10 because of dog waking them up You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 15 with dad, mom is still a bitch about it but it's to where she knows I go out and party but she won't say anything because I start college this fall.. Edit: I'm 17 Edit again: it also is really dependent on what kind of background you come from, everyone in my family have at one point in their lives were big time partiers, but they're all successful now and still have fun, so that's probably the best situation. When on the other hand you might have someone in your family who has been an alcoholic or something happened due to alcohol and they don't want you near it at all. i'm from a latin background (puerto rico) where drinking at an early age is normal, my parents tell me about how they started drinking when they were 15, they have a very successful life, and a comfortable living and yet they bitch about me just hanging out with friends and my dad won't let me have a beer with him. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 if you wanna get drunk with your friends then just dont let your parents know about it.. easy as that.. the point is not getting drunk is just that I want to hang out with my friends when they throw parties and shit, doesn't mean i'll get drunk, i'll have a few drinks and or shots but I don't get shitfaced like my friends do. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Louisiana Bass Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Eh, if I'm actually doing something, I can stay out till 12. But if I'm just chilling at girlfriends or close to home, I gotta be back for 10:30. Not really complaining though. And IMO, drinking is alright in moderation. But when your 115 pounds hitting up the hard liquor, somethings bound to go wrong sooner or later. N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
TeamHT Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 if you wanna get drunk with your friends then just dont let your parents know about it.. easy as that.. Which would be the exact reason why the parents do not trust him. if you wanna get drunk with your friends then just dont let your parents know about it.. easy as that.. the point is not getting drunk is just that I want to hang out with my friends when they throw parties and shit, doesn't mean i'll get drunk, i'll have a few drinks and or shots but I don't get shitfaced like my friends do. So...you're admitting you don't know why your parents will not trust you when you admit that you will break the law, just not to the extent your friends do... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. same here I guess but it gets kinda ridiculous sometimes, like the reason i started this topic was because today I left home in the morning to go to the pool with my bro his wife and his son and they were bitching at 8:30 about me being home. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
iKidwell Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. so its better to get alcohol poisoning in high school? makes sense... BTW, it is possible to have a fun life without going out and getting drunk. and most people get to the point where they realize drinking and partying is not a great idea, childish, out grow it, etc. No, not saying alcohol poisoning is good at all, but in high school if you're drinking and something goes wrong you're almost 90% of the time gonna be relatively close to adults who can help, while in college there wont be those kind of people you can always depend on. And to the finding it childish and growing out of it, ive heard of people doing it, but if everyone in my family can do it and be as successful as they are then I don't see a problem with it. And again, this depends on a lot of background factors, such as where you live( I live in an SEC town..so it's expected), your family (uppermiddle class, all white, all masters degrees and 2 phd's in my dad's generation), and your family's background with alcohol ( we don't really have any alcoholics..) c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. I kinda disagree with the second part, if you're not letting your kids go out and have fun with their friends I don't personally think that they're getting the full high school experience. And another thing is that when your kid goes to college and is the only one who hasn't drank before, he's gonna be the one getting in trouble and getting alcohol poisoning because he doesn't know what hes doing. And I'm not just spitting shit out of my head, I really think pretty strongly about stuff like this since it effects me and people I'm around. Edit: school is still important and that was always what my dad preached to me...my only rules are/were do your school shit, be safe and no hard drugs(coc, meth, pills, etc.). Weed is less harmful than alcohol and don't get me started on that hah I feel the same way, how am I supposed to enjoy high school if I can't go to parties which is one of the best things? if parents have raised you right you should be able to drink with them or without them and be responsible enough to not get shitfaced or not drive when drinking, like if i have one drink i'm spending the night at wherever the party is. If they are trying to keep us from making the mistakes they did how are we gonna teach or kids in the future to not make the same mistakes also? We have to make mistakes in life so we can learn from them. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
inm Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I've never been drunk, and don't plan on it. Time for my cool story bro. First time I ever had a beer, I was 14. My brother was having a party, and I was walking around with it, next thing I know, some guy asks me how old I was. Told him I was 14, he was like "I'm a cop." Didn't believe, looked outside, he drove his squad car to the house. He told me it was illegal and whatnot, then eventually passed out on our front porch, and drove his squad car home about 3 hours later, still most likely over the legal BAC level. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Author Report Posted July 4, 2011 you dont have to drink to have a good time????? I dont understand why its a big deal??? rather bitchy.. I like watching other people get drunk and doing stupid shit... Im good i will stay sober But my parents let me out on weekends til 12. weekdays 10 because of dog waking them up I know that, like I just want to be able to go out with friends, doesn't mean i'm going to drink. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.