TRTC360 Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 How old were you when your parents let you drink alcohol with them or with friends? or just let you go out and stay out with your friends? I'm 16 and they don't let me do shit with my friends when they know they have raised me right, they don't trust me and I have no clue why not. They know all of my friends and still don't trust me to be with them. Just have to vent a little. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
JEMT8 Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 you are 16. You're still a kid. Let your parents be parents. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
iKidwell Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 15 with dad, mom is still a bitch about it but it's to where she knows I go out and party but she won't say anything because I start college this fall.. Edit: I'm 17 Edit again: it also is really dependent on what kind of background you come from, everyone in my family have at one point in their lives were big time partiers, but they're all successful now and still have fun, so that's probably the best situation. When on the other hand you might have someone in your family who has been an alcoholic or something happened due to alcohol and they don't want you near it at all. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Supercharged DCs Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 My parents don't let me drink, I'm 17 years old. Doesn't mean I don't drink, I just don't tell them about it. It's not illegal if you don't get caught Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
homiewes Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 if you wanna get drunk with your friends then just dont let your parents know about it.. easy as that.. My youtube channel, please subscribehttp://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza
bre2ts Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 16 is when my mom realized that she would rather me drink at home than go out and drink with friends and possibly get a dui or arrested Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
hdorre Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 16 is when my mom realized that she would rather me drink at home than go out and drink with friends and possibly get a dui or arrested This is my dads mentality. 15 On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
blownengine Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 I wouldn't let my kids drink. I was in the same situation as you. I was only allowed out until 11pm until I was 18. (Still 18). I can't back talk my parents at all or it just get worse for me. So I keep my mouth shut. It may suck at the time but they are raising you well. Looking back I'm kinda glad my parents were a little more strict because it kept me in line. 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
iKidwell Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 16 is when my mom realized that she would rather me drink at home than go out and drink with friends and possibly get a dui or arrested This is my dads mentality. 15 Yo daddy iz de cop c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
inm Posted July 4, 2011 Report Posted July 4, 2011 Parents don't think I drink. They just recently let me stay at friends houses when their parents aren't there. 18 in like 2 months. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.