im not really sure what the issue is, ive been told that its my tires & that its my suspension... well the main issue is that when im driving my car it starts to like pull to one side & then to the other (it mainly happens when im turning) i noticed it happens the most when im on the freeway & my tires go on the little black lines that are on the road, that divide the old lanes or w/e... like i said i was told that it may by my tires & i just got new tires yesterday but i didnt get a chance to drive it much just from the shop to the house cuz i was going somewhere for 4th of july weekend & left my car at home... & yes my suspension is old & worn out but yeah i dont know much about that... so what do you guys think it is?

-Thanks in advanced :)

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

im not really sure what the issue is, ive been told that its my tires & that its my suspension... well the main issue is that when im driving my car it starts to like pull to one side & then to the other (it mainly happens when im turning) i noticed it happens the most when im on the freeway & my tires go on the little black lines that are on the road, that divide the old lanes or w/e... like i said i was told that it may by my tires & i just got new tires yesterday but i didnt get a chance to drive it much just from the shop to the house cuz i was going somewhere for 4th of july weekend & left my car at home... & yes my suspension is old & worn out but yeah i dont know much about that... so what do you guys think it is?

Well, you said your suspension is old and worn out, that is one of your problems. Replace suspension with new stuff and get a alignment too. If you continue to drive on the old and worn out parts, you will have tire wearing problems along with other stuff such as other parts wearing out faster and also safety issues. I used to work at a repair shop and have seen what could happen, sometimes very minor to almost not worth it even paying the sky high bill.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Well, you said your suspension is old and worn out, that is one of your problems. Replace suspension with new stuff and get a alignment too. If you continue to drive on the old and worn out parts, you will have tire wearing problems along with other stuff such as other parts wearing out faster and also safety issues. I used to work at a repair shop and have seen what could happen, sometimes very minor to almost not worth it even paying the sky high bill.

i may seem dumb but i should replace what then? the shocks?

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

alingment, tire pressure, tire wear might be affecting it. tire rotation

i just got new tires saturday...

Edited by Carlos Tj

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

those cars look nice with airbag suspension 8)

i know im thinking about it lol but probably way over what i can afford lol

2005 Dodge Magnum

NVX Big 3 Kit

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Idk about that. But for me only on the highway my car would jerk left.. and around a curve the steering wheel would be nuts.. simple tire rotation fixed my prob lol.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/