Second Skin Audio

need a replacement....

S12X

well im tired of the shit my solo x is giving me and i wanna gdt trid of it....i dont know what to replace it with though....i want a single 12" or 15" sub that will wang on 2000wrm @ 1 ohm....i dont really wanna hop on any bandwagons if ya know what i mean, im lookin to spend no more than ~$500 for the sub and it doesnt matter if its an ebay price  any suggestions would be great guys

new setup in the works

btl........

nothing at all against the sub but i dont like "bandwagons" and thanks to Mr. Meade this is the new bandwagon....any other ideas? i wanna get loud but with better sound quality than a solo x (which is not hard to do) but im not looking for super SQ or anything

new setup in the works

does anyone have experience with the audioque hd3 or know of someone that does??  will it handle 2000wrms even though its rated at 1000 on a daily basis?  i also remember hearing its the same as a digital designs 9512 or 9515 just without the cooling, is this true?? thanks guys

new setup in the works

dont have experience with them, but like u said, i heard it is the same as dd (not sure about the cooling), but i wanna say it is the dd 3500 series, not the 9500 series...could be wrong though

u ever checked out any tc sounds stuff...i have heard good things about them

i likes me some audio stuff...

ya i have checked them out but i wanna hear them before i buy one....im more of a straight SPL guy with a tiny touch of SQ (thats why i bought a solo x) and i would be afraid the tcs wouldnt be loud enough for me unless i got the lms-5400 that is too pricey for me right now

bump for the audioque info

new setup in the works

btl. period

05 re xxx would fit the bill too.

si mag

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

ya i have checked them out but i wanna hear them before i buy one....im more of a straight SPL guy with a tiny touch of SQ (thats why i bought a solo x) and i would be afraid the tcs wouldnt be loud enough for me unless i got the lms-5400 that is too pricey for me right now

bump for the audioque info

that TC 5200 or 5400 even a 4hp is going to be louder then your Solo X  and sound better doing it...but as they are out of your price range, get a BTl

Archived