BTL 15 and 18 diff

What size box? If it's a box built for the 18, the 18 should be louder. If it's a box built for the 15, the 15 should be louder...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

It really depends on if the user knows what he is doing.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

The ideal size box for the 15" version of a sub will be different than the ideal size box for the 18" version.

But if both were in the right box, in theory the 18" should be louder.

Moars cone area > Less cone area

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Oh. See, I wanted to place an 18 into my trunk, but seeing how I want sub to face the rear, the 15 would be my only option for that, but I really want something that looks large in my trunk, so I am stuck in this situation.... I can squeeze it in if I build a wedge.box, but that makes a whole new set of problems.

what kind of car?? its not easy to build a box for a 18 that is removable unless you have a crown vic or something with a trunk designed to carry many dead bodies lol

Toyota Camry, year is probably 05 or 06. The 18 would probably suffocate without much room to breathe, lol. I can fit a box 18H 38W 26D into the trunk. If placing an 18 in there is really that difficult, I may as well settle for the 15 (hesitantly).

Archived