irpirates 4runner rebuild - 4 15's 6th order. i haz TL numbaahhss

Body filler with glass in it.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

yo yuey...if you need some help feel free to get a hold of me I am in Ames and I have a good bit of tools that you may find useful...also to cover the angle iron and round edges you could use those cylindrical tubes for concrete forms...i think its called like sono tube or something. you cut sections out of that, screw it in place and resin the whole thing and if you want drill holes every ft or so then fill it with expanding foam to make it solid....nice clean/consistent way to do it....kitty hair is a bitch to deal with no matter how you do it...plus takes tons of time sanding after. (dual action sander comes in handy here)

hit me on on facebook or something

np fizzy. i'm doin work!!! doin an all niter on this. sand kitty hair, body filler it. then resin body filler and sand the middle part. should be a fun nite :D

may hafta take ya up on that sometime tyler. bodyfiller over the kitty hair should help alot with getting it sanded down nice. i grabbed an orbital sander from benda and went and bought 100+ sanding pads. sanders gonna hate its life after i'm done with it :pardon:

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

sundown ftw. those baffles dont look like theyre goin anywhere

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

excited to use my first sundown subs! i think if the baffles do go somewhere, i'm gonna quit car audio lol.

thanks a lot monte :) gl on sotm!!

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

thanks! wall it!!

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived