RAM_Designs Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Here's a box for memphisBred on here. Dual DC Sounds Level 4 18's in 12.3ft^3 with a 35hz tuning. He requested to only double up the front as he will be adding MDF to the outside of the rest of the box on his own. Oh, and this will be going in a Ford Explorer Sport. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
That1Kid Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Looks sick, as always man. Definitely gonna hit you up when I need my wall designed. Shouldn't be long now Quote -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
memphisBred Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Looks great. Now send me a PM with info. lol Gonna try a box that Ray gave me a little advice on, then try this one out. Thanks a lot RAM. Quote SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
RAM_Designs Posted July 8, 2011 Author Report Posted July 8, 2011 Sent it to you right after I posted this. Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
memphisBred Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Thanks. Thanks for all the suggestions/tips/advice/etc. Hopefully I can reach my goal with the help of you and Ray. Quote SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
MrSkippyJ Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 Damn dude, new box? It sounded great to me! Quote F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
memphisBred Posted July 8, 2011 Report Posted July 8, 2011 It only did a 149.2 in Selmer. I definitely liked the sound of it. I like building boxes and the competition kind of motivated me to try some other things. Figured I'd try a bigger port/port area and make it stronger, as well as raising my tuning to where I peaked at. Quote SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.