Pipe and Cigar smokers UNITE (please answer polls)!

Pipe and/or Cigar Poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke a Pipe and/or Cigar?

2. 2. How long have you smoked a Pipe and/or Cigar

• Less than a year
    • 1 - 5 Years
    • 5 - 10 Years
    • 10 or More
  3. 3. What type of Pipe tobacco do you smoke?

• Natural Tobacco flavor
    • Aromatic Flavor
    • Both
  4. 4. Should we have a Tobacco Section on the forum

I've always tried various stuff but I only smoke a cigar maybe once a month so it's a slow process. I've found my favorite so far are Java's, the flavored wrap also compliments the smoke. I believe I picked up a Romeo y Juliete on my last trip for cigars but can't remember, still have to try it out. Also picked up an Acid (forget what type) which I heard is really good as well, but again I have yet to try.

grizzly mint for the win ? pipes are hard to keep lit, or im doing it wrong haha took me a long time to learn how to pack it right and keep lit, if you like your cheap cigars stick to em ... i started out with white owl cigars then tried some drew estate cigars ... smoked a white owl again ... made me sick haha favorite brand cigar is 1st Rockey Patel then macanudo

I didn't know people ever actually smoked the tobacco out of white owls lol...This is news to me

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Padilla’s

5 Vegas

Gurkha's

Man O war's

Nub's

Puros Indios

Acid

Diesel

All are in rotation in my collection. However a good sampler pack is a great way to get started on the wrappers you like the best.

I like a more mild smoke when out in the garage working or out golfing. Maybe a nice Maduro after dinner and with some Jack. Lately I have be after the larger rings 50+ for my every day smoke. They last longer and have less tendency to go out when you set them down for more then a few min. The nubs are a great quick smoke when the mood is right

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

grizzly mint for the win ? pipes are hard to keep lit, or im doing it wrong haha took me a long time to learn how to pack it right and keep lit, if you like your cheap cigars stick to em ... i started out with white owl cigars then tried some drew estate cigars ... smoked a white owl again ... made me sick haha favorite brand cigar is 1st Rockey Patel then macanudo

:werd_msword: grizzly mint FTMFW

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

does black-n-mild count i smoke them. but ill take some good ol kush over all tobacco

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

grizz wintergreen FTW. manily do skoal tho...yes i know. im a pussy lol

You must have a deep pocket book to be doing that nasty crap!! JK JK :drink40:

it is a lot more your right but i just always feel like packin an actul flavor. straight and wintergrren and mint get boring after a while. cherry FTW

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I didn't know people ever actually smoked the tobacco out of white owls lol...This is news to me

:lol: