Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

I've Had Many Subs In My Life


Guest dropthabeat.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

2- FI Q18s

3- Kicker CVR 15s

4- Alpine Type-R SWR-1222D

3- AudioBahn 12s

3- Sony Xplode 12s

2- AudioBahn Alum 12s

2- Directed Audio 12s

2- Kicker Solo Baric L5 15s

3- Cerwin Vega Vmax 12s

3- Sony Xplode 12s

2- Precision Power 15s

2- Kenwood 10s

That's all I can think of now! And yeah, I ran 3 sony 12s twice!! :lol:

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Posted

Ive had a bunch, forgotten most so here goes.

2 RE 18's

16 Powerbass 12's

4 Audiobahn 15's

2 MA Audio 15"

6 Selenium 12's

2 Selenium 10's

2 Selenium 15's

2 Pioneer 15's

1 Pioneer 12

2 JVC 12's

1 Fosgate 10

2 GS Redline 15's

2 Pyle 15's

Those were in a ride or 2 of mine, I've had others come through but never held on to them long enough to remember

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Posted

well i aint got much but

2 12 Duals

1 12 Dub Audio

1 12 Alpine Type-R

1 15 RF P2

1 15 TC-3000

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

2 dc audio level 4

boss audio blade sub 10inch..

Posted

i 've had

(2)RF XLC- 12

(2)JL Audio 12w3

(2)RF HE2-12

(3)JL Audio 12w3v2-12

(2)RF T1-12

(2)RF T2-12

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted

lol cool thread, I feel like I'm lacking though =P

2 - JL W3 10"

2 - Hifonics Zues 312 15"

2 - Audioque HD3 (4 spoke) 15"

I'm only 17 so many more to come :lol:

crxsilogozz5.gif

Posted

over 2 years.

1- rockford RFR2212- still have

1-RF P112-dont have

1-RF T115- dont have

1-Soundstream T5-12- Still have

1-kicker C12- dont have

2-powerbass somethin or other- dont have

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

Posted

Not that much

past year in a couple months

2-12 kicker cvx

2-12 kicker cvr

2-12 quantum

1-12 kicker comp

1-12 kicker l7

2-12 Q power

1-10 ma audio

2-10 Q power

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Posted

on my big list, I did alot of buying, use to test, then resale, thats why I had like 50+ subwoofers in my hands after 2002, only like half my list I actually used for personal use.

But I did also have

10 PG Xmax 8s I didnt list (forgot)

a few 10" pg Xmax subs, maybe 3-4

sure I will find a couple more in the garage if I go out there today

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1336 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...