KillaCam Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 voted yesterday. Can you see how many votes you have compared to other people in the contest? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Chodette69 Posted July 9, 2011 Author Report Posted July 9, 2011 voted yesterday. Can you see how many votes you have compared to other people in the contest? no i cant thts y i making a list and askin 4 ppls names so i can kinda keep track lol ~*Ima Princess*~
tacomaguy1 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 noodz first, then the votes Team Flex Issues
Sammitch0 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 I voted for sure. Grand Cherokee Team Backwoods Bumpers DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils Pioneer deh4200ub Pioneer 3-ways Pioneer Tweeters Pioneer GM-D9500F Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v Clarion Equalizer Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200
7jezuz7 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Voted too An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
Loudintha509 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 voted james martinez good luck, my girl jacked my ipad forschool so i bought a ipad duece. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
iceman1575 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 I'm pretty sure you're the only person I've ever done a vote for on here. But that's because Chode's cool as fuck & hasn't done me wrong. I've already voted, lol. Good luck from Mike Sullivan POTATO!
vettedude102 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 I voted too. Good luck. :-) 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
Chodette69 Posted July 11, 2011 Author Report Posted July 11, 2011 noodz first, then the votes lol uhmmm no votes first...and their not ganna be nude but close to it. i only get nude for chode whereever n whenever he wants I voted for sure. thank you Voted too voted james martinez good luck, my girl jacked my ipad forschool so i bought a ipad duece. lol! thanks! yea i need this for school thats why i entered haha I'm pretty sure you're the only person I've ever done a vote for on here. But that's because Chode's cool as fuck & hasn't done me wrong. I've already voted, lol. Good luck from Mike Sullivan thanks hes a good guy i love him <3 I voted too. Good luck. :-) thanks <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ im gettin so good at replying ^-^ look i even did the multi-thingy i wish nick would come in here!! he'd be so proud lol ~*Ima Princess*~
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.