JEMT8 Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Looking for some "better than stock" speakers. Components or coaxials and I need an amp to power them. Budget: $250 for 1 set of speakers and an amp Size: 6.5 or 6.75 have fun and thanks in advance for the suggestions also willing to purchase used. feel free to pm me. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
JEMT8 Posted July 9, 2011 Author Report Posted July 9, 2011 I know you guys like spending other people's money formerly known as Jaylor Swift
iKidwell Posted July 9, 2011 Report Posted July 9, 2011 Get a set of the rf comps(don't remember which ones) and the mb quart onyx 4ch off of audiosavings, should be right around what you're spending c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
JEMT8 Posted July 9, 2011 Author Report Posted July 9, 2011 Get a set of the rf comps(don't remember which ones) and the mb quart onyx 4ch off of audiosavings, should be right around what you're spending That amp looks decent. I might as well try to get two sets of speakers if I'm gonna run a 4 channel. I was thinking of just doing a 2 channel and only doing my fronts. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
shogen Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 bridge the amplifier for more output to each set ... installing 2 sets of components might not do what you're thinking... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 U got pm and if not happy with price give me a price which you would pay. 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
GroundPounderz Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 http://www.amazon.com/Kicker-DS65-Coax-Speakers-Pair/dp/B004K4VSCG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310281816&sr=8-1 get two sets thats 4 speakers http://www.amazon.com/Kicker-08DX200-4-4-Channel-Car-Amplifier/dp/B002BZK4DU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1310281850&sr=1-1 that will power all 4 hope this helps!
JEMT8 Posted July 10, 2011 Author Report Posted July 10, 2011 bridge the amplifier for more output to each set ... installing 2 sets of components might not do what you're thinking... Idk what you think I'm thinking but I have no substage right now. Bridging isn't an option because I'd like to keep the stereo effect. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
mbdblue Posted July 10, 2011 Report Posted July 10, 2011 Ive heard good things about Crescendo's new speaker line coming out soon...I'm waiting to try them, but far as I know theres still no ETA AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.