2011 Chevy Tahoe, 10k watts, 4 Fi BTL 15s, 4 DC Power alts!

have you finished installing the double din yet?

i could never get the ac control panel and the panel with the car charger outlets to line back up perfect, wondering if you had that problem or not?

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

i could never get the ac control panel and the panel with the car charger outlets to line back up perfect, wondering if you had that problem or not?

Still a while away, lots of wiring yet to do before then. From the pics on your thread I don't see any issues...? Anyways if it doesn't line up I will have to think of something, but from my preliminary investigations (i.e. holding all the pieces together with my hand together in the dash), it seemed fine.

its not that bad, it just doesnt line back up completly perfect, im probally the only person to notice it in my truck lol

looks like your gettin all sorts of goodies for this build lol.

that peice with the chevy emblem that you mounted the camera on, mine fuckin fell off one time (before the system), all those plasctic peices were broke <_<

Still a while away, lots of wiring yet to do before then. From the pics on your thread I don't see any issues...? Anyways if it doesn't line up I will have to think of something, but from my preliminary investigations (i.e. holding all the pieces together with my hand together in the dash), it seemed fine.

its not that bad, it just doesnt line back up completly perfect, im probally the only person to notice it in my truck lol

looks like your gettin all sorts of goodies for this build lol.

that peice with the chevy emblem that you mounted the camera on, mine fuckin fell off one time (before the system), all those plasctic peices were broke <_<

Yikes. I can't imagine mine will last long with all the deebeez. I will likely have to drop mad fabrication skills to get it back on, sigh...

yea mine broke before i even had a system, its holding up alright for now but there a lil gap around it that i dont like, may get the part # and order a new one...

This build requires a UBL for sure

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Ricky do you have the rear parking assist feature with your truck (the ultrasonic sensors)? On my truck the feature gets disabled when I disconnect the OEM radio, it just says "PARKING ASSIST OFF" and won't enable. :( Hopefully when I get the PAC OS4 connected this will go away, I know for sure the parking assist control module is completely separate from the radio.

yup i sure do, they work with the OS-4 im pretty sure

somtimes it will randomly say " parking assisit off" but if i turn the truck off and back on it works.

Archived