Heard the Rockford Fosgate Pressure Chamber today!

Im pretty sure this is the same soundlab that meade stored for a few days at his shop too. :yahoo:

The RF reps told me that there are 2 of them, 1 for the east coast and 1 for the west coast.

However the newer one (westside soundlab)does not have the TV screen inside it, it has a vacuum hose attachment inside the demo cabin for cleaning (instead of having to store a shopvac in the back, and a few other changes. I was told all the issues that they found with this one, got changed on the west coase sound lab. They also changed out to the newer P3 woofers :good:

Ive heard it more then a few times, donated around 15-20 bucks to their donation box for the childern hospital charity they collect for..

As for how loud it is, its fairly loud, a easy 150db on the termlab Id say, but its hard to judge since its not a typical listening environment like in a vehicle or even a walled vehicle. It really shines in the 38-46ish hz range, I think the rep said tuning is 37hz iirc, with 3 separate dual ported chambers, with a 2500bdcp per chamber.

So enough talk, heres a vid & pics!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3LDBVfkTs

Yes kynto. They did the reverse phase plug look

Difference from hertz is that the rf sub isnt flush..meaning from dustcap to cone there is a bump

The hi energy is also built this way now

Rf van is pretty clean, i wasnt really impressed with the loudness vs. How much equipment is in there, but it does sound good.

Seating is strange, but the work/fit&finish is top notch

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Rf van is pretty clean, i wasnt really impressed with the loudness vs. How much equipment is in there, but it does sound good.

Seating is strange, but the work/fit&finish is top notch

Tottaly clean Ray, every fine detail is perfect. so much more too look at besides some woofers. lol

Id like to see it with maybe the twelve Rockford Fosgate T2 15s, and probably 6 2500BDCPs would be way more impressive.

But a lot of people that come to demo this thing are not your typical high db competetitor. just a everyday person that things his trunk slams with a cheap pair of 12s and no name brand amp. lol

The way it is, I felt its lacking a little on the mid/high range, could use a few more pairs of components in it, but thats my only issue with it. :)

at 353 that bottom left speaker stops moving.. wtf?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

nah, it was moving yo!

Im sure its just a bad camera angle and that freq in I Put On, made it look like it stopped on camera. but I was right there watching them, and I didnt see them stop.

Besides the other 3 woofers and the bottom woofer you said stopped moving is all 1 big chamber, so all the subs would have to stop moving or the other sub would still move, but out of phase and kinda act as a passive radiator.

yeah i figured that.. thats why i was like why isnt it moving anymore.... the air pressure should be moving it at the very least.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...