how people treated him? go on....... I'm curious to hear this.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dunno if its been asked...

who honestly cares?

any reason to be a dick someone pissed at something

considering the shit he did to some one who tried to help him... yeah.. i can care less what his shit does, it if blew up, it wouldnt bother me...

let him go and nuthug jp some more

you have no clue what your talking about i have no problem with you just move on with your uncalled for remarks bull.gif

did i direct that towards you? do you need to learn how to understand shit? that was talking about exo....

since you know, this thread is ABOUT EXO...

who the fuck are you again? obviously not the person the video is about...

but you know, reading comprehension > the forum apparently

exo is a friend of mines so yes its towards me also butt hole go kiss whoevers ass exo's didnt kiss and make it better cause i hate shit talkers online on someone topics squintfinger.gif

ok, so here, let me clue you in

when steve and JP fell out.. who left THIS FORUM, defriended steve for NO reason, and NUTHUGGED THE SHIT OUT OF JP..

who also got a TON of publicity + a free sub from steve...

ex to the fuckin O...

now why doesnt exo come over here anymore? there is NO fucking reason not too...

why is exo a moderator on JPs website... because he sucks his dick...

I know the story, and i seen it happen on here... some might not remember, but I fucking do... so you and exo can go fuck your selves by thinkin anyone cares about him or what he does..

funny but exo stopped going on all forum including d4s had more to do with how people treated him on the site nothing to do with meade

right, so when JP and steve had that falling out, it just so happened that exo LEFT ALL FORUMS, and then magically appeared on JPs...

Ok i understand my timing is off, because some one is suckin some cock here...

its ok, the people who were here, who watched him do what he did know the story about him... its cool....

never seen anyone on here treat him like shit, so how can you say that?

weird... you would think he would stick by some one who gave him a free sub + a ton of publicity....

but hey.. believe what you want, we all *who are smart enough not to suck some cock* know the truth

edit

also funny that exo left this forum then d4s was created after he already left here, and was one of the first moderators on there wasnt he?

odd... leaving this forum + all others at the same time, BEFORE d4s was created....

gotcha...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

did you build his wall for him? honest question btw.

I think "dave the box guy" did.

whoever the fuck that is.

i had nothing to do with his build and this was daves first wall he normally build sub boxes not walls

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

who honestly cares?

considering the shit he did to some one who tried to help him... yeah.. i can care less what his shit does, it if blew up, it wouldnt bother me...

you have no clue what your talking about i have no problem with you just move on with your uncalled for remarks bull.gif

did i direct that towards you? do you need to learn how to understand shit? that was talking about exo....

exo is a friend of mines so yes its towards me also butt hole go kiss whoevers ass exo's didnt kiss and make it better cause i hate shit talkers online on someone topics squintfinger.gif

when steve and JP fell out.. who left THIS FORUM, defriended steve for NO reason, and NUTHUGGED THE SHIT OUT OF JP..

ex to the fuckin O...

now why doesnt exo come over here anymore? there is NO fucking reason not too...

I know the story, and i seen it happen on here... some might not remember, but I fucking do... so you and exo can go fuck your selves by thinkin anyone cares about him or what he does..

funny but exo stopped going on all forum including d4s had more to do with how people treated him on the site nothing to do with meade

right, so when JP and steve had that falling out, it just so happened that exo LEFT ALL FORUMS, and then magically appeared on JPs...

its ok, the people who were here, who watched him do what he did know the story about him... its cool....

weird... you would think he would stick by some one who gave him a free sub + a ton of publicity....

but hey.. believe what you want, we all *who are smart enough not to suck some cock* know the truth

edit

also funny that exo left this forum then d4s was created after he already left here, and was one of the first moderators on there wasnt he?

odd... leaving this forum + all others at the same time, BEFORE d4s was created....

gotcha...

He recently got a free xs power charger from steve also lol

who honestly cares?

ex to the fuckin O...

ok big man you win i love how your screen names reps are team and just how good you make us look as a whole dcaudio ftmfw on dc nuts 4life

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

who honestly cares?

ex to the fuckin O...

ok big man you win i love how your screen names reps are team there and how good you make us look as whole dcaudio ftmfw

weird, im representing my self, my self, derrick corne....

talking about exo... no one else..

i can care less if im making my self look bad, I know i rep the shit out of the products I run..

and who cares if i run DC or not.. its not about that, its about you sucking some ones cock, and not knowing the truth about him, then wanting to try and talk shit to some one who knows the truth about him..

sorry im not some forum retard, that you seem to act like

but since we are talking about screen names..

you obviously are not a loudmofo... so how are you even going to claim that?

oh wait

i can switch it back to Army_guy614 and make the army look bad... would you like me to do that for you? since this is a battle of screen names now... wow fag

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i believe it is time to lock the thread

I dont... i still want a answer as to what my fucking screen name has to do with any of this thread...

Team DC Audio

Archived