Second Skin Audio

How Is The SQ on These Subs?

Back on topic... If I have you money and told you to get 1 of those subs, which would you get?

i would get the FI.. but not the Q.. i would get an n2 BTL

Your reasoning behind this?

Those are SPL centered subs...

No matter how many people are going to hate this, but here it goes.....

The JL Audio W7 is going to be the best sounded sub! There I said it.

I love my AA, FI, Sundown subs, but JL will take this one with ease if you are talking about the best sounding sub, not the loudest and can take more power, or not the one that is cheaper, but the one that is the cleanest sounding, Yup. JL W7...

Besides the only reason everyone hates on JL Audio is becasue all the idiots that run around saying their stereo is 180db from a pair of 10s and 1000 watts, and the only reason they claim that is due to some piss poor audio shop that cant slang product on FACT so they have to bullshit their customers to hell and back.

no i think a reason why alot of people hate on jl subs and amps is that there ridiculously expensive..you can get much louder subs than a jl

but since op wants sq id look into this

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4995-id12-v3-d4-image-dynamics-12-dual-4-ohm-v3-subwoofer.aspx

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

no i think a reason why alot of people hate on jl subs and amps is that there ridiculously expensive..you can get much louder subs than a jl

http://www.woofersetc.com/p-4995-id12-v3-d4-image-dynamics-12-dual-4-ohm-v3-subwoofer.aspx

I feel like I just got pranked... A $160 sub and your gonna tell me it sounds great? And then to make it woorse, you post it for sale on a site that sells you stolen stuff. They strip the serial numbers in case you didn't know.

I feel like I just got pranked... A $160 sub and your gonna tell me it sounds great? And then to make it woorse, you post it for sale on a site that sells you stolen stuff. They strip the serial numbers in case you didn't know.

then find the same sub on a reputable site? these subs have great sound quality not gonna give you spl numbers but if you want a little bumb in your music there you go

not all sq subs are 500 bucks dude

Silverado Build Log

AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED......................

Oh and again, before someone goes and says anything about them being over priced and you can get so much more for so less....

The TC Sounds LMS Ultra is also a great sounding sub, and they cost what $1500+ and around $1000 just for a recone...

and we all know those are some badd ass great sounding power taking loud woofers!

So the whole price argument can not be used like someone said above someplace.

And yea. Image dynamics is good stuff... However you wont find me spending money on any product that has closed their doors, and the company is no more..... Good luck getting any parts, recones, or warranties handled after the internet dealer warranty is up.

goto their site once and look for yourself..

Thank you for the years

of support.

It is with much sadness that

I say Goodbye

Eric Stevens

Founder Image Dynamics

http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/

AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED......................

Oh and again, before someone goes and says anything about them being over priced and you can get so much more for so less....

The TC Sounds LMS Ultra is also a great sounding sub, and they cost what $1500+ and around $1000 just for a recone...

and we all know those are some badd ass great sounding power taking loud woofers!

So the whole price argument can not be used like someone said above someplace.

And yea. Image dynamics is good stuff... However you wont find me spending money on any product that has closed their doors, and the company is no more..... Good luck getting any parts, recones, or warranties handled after the internet dealer warranty is up.

goto their site once and look for yourself..

Thank you for the years

of support.

It is with much sadness that

I say Goodbye

Eric Stevens

Founder Image Dynamics

http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/

damn didnt know they closed up shop...well they were good subs while they were made ha

and i didnt see your reply before i posted

Silverado Build Log

He'll be happy with any of the subs you listed. The W7 will most likely sound the best, along with being by far the most expensive. To most people, the price difference is not worth the sound quality difference. I'd go with the Fi if it were me.

ForumAvatarcopy.jpg

2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen

12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer

Rockford Fosgate t20001bd

Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit

Build Log

Woofersetc is authorized to sell Sundown among other brands, they have a great BBB rating as well.

Like some companies their not authorized to sell every brand they carry, such as McIntosh...so there won't be a warranty. But I'm sure their a good company.

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Archived