Poll Do Big Bass Or go fast on a Bike?

Street Bike Or Big Bass?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. redo my suburban 6 18's? or get a street bike

• redo my burban with 6 18's
    • Buy a Street Bike?

Bass, a bike would be fun but it's easier to live through a bassin' accident than a bike accident.

This.

No one ever died from going too fast in a bass race.

^^^^^ what he said... drinks.gif

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

I don't know you nor would I like to tell you what to do but I can tell you about my experience.

I have literally been blessed to have ridden/owned every single sport bike I have desired (MV 312r, 1098 non S, Super Duke, Hypermotard S, RSVR 1000r factory, Busa, GSXR 600/750/1000, CBR 1000rr, R1, ZX12r, zx10r, SV1000 S, TL1000R, SV650 S) with the first bike I ever learned to ride on being a litre bike (1000cc) and many many hours spent on a track. Worked in a motorcycle dealership for 2.5 years and am an insurance agent that specializes in bikes and other toys.

I would literally give my left nut to have another bike even though I had a bad accident last year and still can't feel most of my face, left knee and other stuff, but the fact of the matter is that you are one stupid driver away from being road kill. I have lost more friends than I care to count on sport bikes with countless other's hurt in front of me. I always thought that I wouldn't get into an accident or that I was a great rider and could over come anything even the close calls... In 10 years of riding I had 1 accident and it was down the street from my house with an idiot blowing a stop sign. I will own another bike cuz they are awesome but I will only ride it on a track where I can push the bike to a safe and manageable limit and not have to worry about asshole cops or idiot drivers.

Also you can have more fun with 18s in your burb (great choice btw) cuz you can have more people with you. Bike is only 1+1. trink40.gif

Always wear your gear!!

2002 Suburban on 24s

(2) RF 2500bdcp's

(1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only)

(4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries

(1) JL Audio A4300

(1) Focal K1 component sets (rears)

(1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods

(4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts)

(6) Selenium Super Tweeters

(2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s

i had the same problem, few 18s for my car in a wall with batts, amps, big alternator, or buy a bike. found a sick deal on a nice bike bought it the day i saw it. picked up a nice 12 for cheap, now i have enough bass to make me happy when i cant ride the bike lol. riding the bike is very freeing, yes, asshole drivers suck, but the same asshole driver that will hit you on ur bike, will hit you in ur burban. just wear good gear, and ride man.

Bike F.T.W. CALI girls love street bikes! I would get a Ducati if you can, the king of street ridezs!

ducati_02.jpg

I used to ridez street, but now I have kids I don't ridez. Nothing like going 100 mph in 6 seconds. Warning, CALI drivers are the worst for bikers! I got hit twice when riding, but lived to tell about it!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

The bad thing about a bike is if its bad weather you can't ride it. If you do get the bike good luck because some people don't watch for em.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

Archived