Yeah, I honestly thought that the Bel air would have withstood a bit more but man, it just got wrecked. Also, it pains me to see a nice Bel air just get totaled like that...lol

EDIT: NInja'd by bassjunkie, haha

Edited by Cardboardcat15

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

i have a 1990 chevy k15, 4x4.. big tank like truck lol.. got T-bonned and all i needed was a new pass. door, the other car ( 07/08 toyota corolla ) was written off..

yes its a truck vs. a car, but IMP i still feel safer in the older vehicles, that arnt made of all plastic.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I honestly think that video/test was done with alot of thought. Iam sure they compared a Belairs weak spot with that other cars strong spot. Iam sure side impact tests, or even dead on bumper to bumper, the bel air would take it better. But also that belair isnt exactly a safe old car to begin with. Try an old Lincoln or gran torino, a Plymouth Fury ( I had 3 Furys and they are tanks )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I saw this the other day, just went on YT and top comment made me realize something.

It looks like they took out the engine from the Bel-Air and possibly the tranny which would of course make the car get crushed like that. Click vid below to see the comments

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I did a report in high school on cars and fuel economy and one article I found said that people are more likely to be injured in the new smaller, more fuel efficent cars because they are smaller and weigh less. Not the mention people often buy the cheapest car and skimp out on saftey features.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I saw this the other day, just went on YT and top comment made me realize something.

It looks like they took out the engine from the Bel-Air and possibly the tranny which would of course make the car get crushed like that. Click vid below to see the comments

Yeah, but the engine would also get shoved into the passenger compartment.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert