4 15"s, What would you get?

OH....the RE's can also go in ported OR sealed box. I'm not sure if the other mentioned subs like sealed or not.

any sub can go in ported or sealed..

ive ran XLs in a sealed box, got shit for it.. but i was the first one to do it to my knowledge LOL

the 15s like about 2 cubes per sealed, before displacement, on the rms

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

On that power, my vote would be the Sundown SA series.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I looked at some Sundown stuff too, I like their amps never heard their subs though, I'm sure they are good though if it's coming from SA.

Right now I'm thinking 4 DD 1515's supercharged. I can get a great deal from a local dealer and have heard nothing but great things from DD. The Ascendant Audio is tempting though as well.

Thanks everyone for your opinions.

One other question, to keep from starting a new thread? This is going in a 4 door Nissan Versa hatch with the back seats removed. Best non-walled config? Subs up, port back?

I looked at some Sundown stuff too, I like their amps never heard their subs though, I'm sure they are good though if it's coming from SA.

Right now I'm thinking 4 DD 1515's supercharged. I can get a great deal from a local dealer and have heard nothing but great things from DD. The Ascendant Audio is tempting though as well.

One other question, to keep from starting a new thread? This is going in a 4 door Nissan Versa hatch with the back seats removed. Best non-walled config? Subs up, port back?

If you want more low-end extension, I would suggest different sub. A 2.5 in coil sub with copper coils and a fairly soft suspension would be optimal for your goals. There are plenty of subs with those specs. The Sundown SA-15, Obsidian Audio 15, Fi SSD with the Copper coil option and Incriminator audio LI 15 are all subs I would reccomend.

-1985 Chevy S-10 Longbed -12 Obsidian Audio12's

-2 Sundown SAZ-4500D's -4th Order Bandpass

-157.1 DB sealed up on the dash (More to come)

Awesome Cmpanies:

-www.obsidiancaraudio.com

- Welcome to Sundown

From what I have had experince with, in a non walled setup sub up port back seems to be the way to go, I had a single 18 and a mate had 2 15s at one point and both got loud for what they were and hit the lows amazingly. (2 15"s were in a hatch with no back seat and the 18" was in a wagon behind the back seat)

Archived