I'm for it, but they need to have more guidelines as to who gets it. It does piss me off when people come into my store (a "smoking accessories" store) and try to use their Vision card. Welfare is supposed to be there for you to eat, not buy a pipe. And yes, I actually refuse to run vision/unemployment cards.

Unemployment cards too? I don't know much about how that works but seems harsh to deny those.

Nope, it pisses me off to see people staying on unemployment and making more money than I do lol. A friend of mine stayed on for 9 months, getting $1300 every tuesday, for doing nothing. He slept on my couch, smoked weed and played xbox all day, and called every sunday to tell them he looked for work even though he didn't. Oddly enough, we're no longer friends. As far as I'm concerned, unemployment and welfare cards should not be used for hobbies, especially if your "hobby" is not something you can make money doing to support yourself. If you're just gonna smoke your "free money" away, you're an idiot and I don't want you in my store, and I don't want your money. I may sound harsh or asshole-ish, but this is one thing that gets abused waaaaay too often in america. I've had 7 job offers in the last 2 weeks, but you're saying you can't find any work? (Not you, just saying...)

I gotta agree, the people that NEED help, should get it..

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

that is all :P

unfortunately, most people on welfare are dope boys and ignorant women with 10 kids. But your right, there are people who need it.

I'm for it, but they need to have more guidelines as to who gets it. It does piss me off when people come into my store (a "smoking accessories" store) and try to use their Vision card. Welfare is supposed to be there for you to eat, not buy a pipe. And yes, I actually refuse to run vision/unemployment cards.

Unemployment cards too? I don't know much about how that works but seems harsh to deny those.

Nope, it pisses me off to see people staying on unemployment and making more money than I do lol. A friend of mine stayed on for 9 months, getting $1300 every tuesday, for doing nothing. He slept on my couch, smoked weed and played xbox all day, and called every sunday to tell them he looked for work even though he didn't. Oddly enough, we're no longer friends. As far as I'm concerned, unemployment and welfare cards should not be used for hobbies, especially if your "hobby" is not something you can make money doing to support yourself. If you're just gonna smoke your "free money" away, you're an idiot and I don't want you in my store, and I don't want your money. I may sound harsh or asshole-ish, but this is one thing that gets abused waaaaay too often in america. I've had 7 job offers in the last 2 weeks, but you're saying you can't find any work? (Not you, just saying...)

What do you do?

I gotta agree, the people that NEED help, should get it..

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

that is all :P

unfortunately, most people on welfare are dope boys and ignorant women with 10 kids. But your right, there are people who need it.

Don't think I'd go that far. There are a lot, but most? I think this is one area in which TV has brainwashed people.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Ok i am WAY for it, my step dad is on social Security because he has extremely bad health (at the hospital once a week and on about 18 scripts)

BUT there needs to be something done, it took him 6 ATTEMPTS with a layer to finally get accepted, so almost 2 years my family went without that income which sucked ass.

Then i see this 26 year old lady walk out of the layers office after hurting her back and she got it first time around. That pissed me off because i personally have 2 pinched nerves and a slipped disk in my back, yet worked 70+ hours a week at a power plant shoveling coal that spilled out of the coal feeders.

That and there needs to be drugs testing, I live by the projects, Well used to because there demoing them (thank god) everyone that lived over there, had nicer shit that i do and there on food stamps, SSI, SS, any goverment assistance they could get and there was NOTHING wrong with them, That and about 85% of them smoked on the regular, shit half them where dealers.

So i say leave it, there really are people that need it, but they need to crack down on who gets it.

Ok the welfare system as a whole is messed up and yes I have been there in my life and am not anymore, they should drug test them all if they receive benefits as far as I'm concerned.

On the subject of the man being killed for stealing potatos, any idea if he was a father and trying to feed his starving children or something along those lines? I hate thieves but if it was to feed a poor hungry child its another story for me.

And I have to agree with the comment on candy and crap and eating better then I do that gets on my nerves when I see welfare being spent on t bone steaks that are 10 bucks a piece and all the pop and chips and crap shouldn't be aloud.

Just my opinion

If you are an illegal alien, no help for you

If you are on welfare, and female, then you go on birth control shot

The amount of immigrants that are allowed to be on welfare is ridiculous.

My personal situation, my mother lives at my house with my wife and son

She is disabled and has 2 different types of cancer. She is on ssi and has been fighting for 2 years to get welfare. Kinda crazy. If she doesnt deserve it than nobody does imo

She worked for 34years. Plenty paid in.

Also my wifes brother lives with us, he is also disabled, his leg was ammputated and has liver cancer. He also gets welfare and ssi

But look at my own fuggin sister.

This bitch. Married, 2 kids. Husband makes 46k a year. And she gets welfare. Wtf. Fuckin pisses me off.

I dont talk to her because of it.

She gets help so wasy but my (our) own mom cant get govt aid.

I know your gonna ask how does an immigrant get welfare??

When they have children the kids are automatically citizens.

More bullshit

The kids are the eligible for all sorts of free aide

The prolems that our country faces right now are not getting fixed by our current admin

Our lovely president said if budget isnt handled by aug2 then ssi checks wont go out

So thats the first cut he would make??

How about not giving epa or one of the other govt groups the huge money you give them every quarter????

O ..... Thats right, they all fund your pres campaign.

Fuckin scoundrel ass theif

He saw how much people bitched about not paying our current military so now hes gonna try this shit?

I think its bullshit that they can spend 300billion every quarter of govt programs but wont pay our serving troops or people on ssi, that have already put that money in

Thats their fuckin money. Not the governments money to spend on gold plated shit-tickets.

End rant

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Shit i wish i was that lucky, i put in roughly 8 job apps in the last week and a half, when i call them, They either already have the positioned filled or there "still reviewing my app"

My thought is that if you're unemployed, and you'd rather spend some money on a pipe rather than food/bills, you need to get your priorities straight.

well see the problem with that is, some people do work full time jobs, but take voluntary lay offs for a week or so, so the company does not have to fire there employees. or another situation, i was a logistics driver for a while and i would work my ass of for 3 days, and then not work for 2 days, work 2 days then be off for 4 days, or work 8 days straight and then not work for another 3 days, so i would get unemployment benifits to make up for the days i didnt work. and i control my money so all of bills are paid and i have food. if i have some left over money that month, i might buy a new pipe to smoke my medicine out of.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

The prolems that our country faces right now are not getting fixed by our current admin

Our lovely president said if budget isnt handled by aug2 then ssi checks wont go out

So thats the first cut he would make??

How about not giving epa or one of the other govt groups the huge money you give them every quarter????

O ..... Thats right, they all fund your pres campaign.

Fuckin scoundrel ass theif

He saw how much people bitched about not paying our current military so now hes gonna try this shit?

I think its bullshit that they can spend 300billion every quarter of govt programs but wont pay our serving troops or people on ssi, that have already put that money in

Thats their fuckin money. Not the governments money to spend on gold plated shit-tickets.

End rant

You do realize Congress handles money and not the president, right? All the president can do is make suggestions as to what he thinks should happen. He can't actually make policy.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived