Yes. Lol

He is in that meeting also

House being democratic heavy right now doesnt help much.

When you see him come out of the budget meeting, he is the one saying they wont pay ssi, etc

Not a member of congress. Plus those are his people. It is his job to make the situation

right.

That is why he was elected. Right??

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What do you do?

A little bit of everything. Right now, I'm running a retail store. My old boss called and asked if I wanted to be a mechanic at his shop, an offer for bodywork at 2 other shops, an audio install job, the pawn shop I used to work at wants me to be a manager, an old friend needs help around his shop (all kinds of custom car shit) and a customer of mine offered me a sales job at his car lot. And that's all with a GED and no college at all. Only certification I have is aircraft related, which is awesome when they're hiring, but in 3 months when they lay everybody off, its worthless.

Guest grim83

Anyone here know the constitution? I bet more than half dont... Everyone here should read up on it... Thats all I'm saying...

Take it, and overhaul the fuck out of it...

Ray, its not just this president that sucks, its been all of them since Reagan...

with the exception of only a quarter or so id say all of them have been fuckin horrible

I gotta agree, the people that NEED help, should get it..

those dope boys/ ignorant women who have 10 kids just to get on it, and to do drugs all day long DO NOT NEED IT.. fuck them...

that is all :P

x2 just needs stricter rules

If you are an illegal alien, no help for you

If you are on welfare, and female, then you go on birth control shot

The amount of immigrants that are allowed to be on welfare is ridiculous.

My personal situation, my mother lives at my house with my wife and son

She is disabled and has 2 different types of cancer. She is on ssi and has been fighting for 2 years to get welfare. Kinda crazy. If she doesnt deserve it than nobody does imo

She worked for 34years. Plenty paid in.

Also my wifes brother lives with us, he is also disabled, his leg was ammputated and has liver cancer. He also gets welfare and ssi

But look at my own fuggin sister.

This bitch. Married, 2 kids. Husband makes 46k a year. And she gets welfare. Wtf. Fuckin pisses me off.

I dont talk to her because of it.

She gets help so wasy but my (our) own mom cant get govt aid.

I know your gonna ask how does an immigrant get welfare??

When they have children the kids are automatically citizens.

More bullshit

The kids are the eligible for all sorts of free aide

The prolems that our country faces right now are not getting fixed by our current admin

Our lovely president said if budget isnt handled by aug2 then ssi checks wont go out

So thats the first cut he would make??

How about not giving epa or one of the other govt groups the huge money you give them every quarter????

O ..... Thats right, they all fund your pres campaign.

Fuckin scoundrel ass theif

He saw how much people bitched about not paying our current military so now hes gonna try this shit?

I think its bullshit that they can spend 300billion every quarter of govt programs but wont pay our serving troops or people on ssi, that have already put that money in

Thats their fuckin money. Not the governments money to spend on gold plated shit-tickets.

End rant

x2 on this but like steven colbert said last night the republicans want democrats to scratch there backs and they don't wanna scratch back i think both should have to lose a lil in the bargain thats what a bargain is right? im neither i just sit in the middle and watch. and i think obama just my oppinion is playin politics with the ssi i think he would still pay it again just my oppinion. I think he is just tryin to make republicans look bad to his voters

Only input i have to this conversation is for all the people on welfare...should have to take a monthly mandatory drug test.....that is all.

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Im with ya ryan.

We need "change".... Lol

And real change, not just a skin color change.

Its not race or gender that makes a person a piece of shit leader.

It sucks that we wont/ cant do what we used to do.

We the people... Wont stand up and unite against crap government like we used to.

Ive been thinking more and more of moving to canada.

Just the tought of big govt makes me vomit

They prob create some new govt agency to help with budget talks.... Just wtf we need.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Welfare definitely needs an overhaul. It should be available for people that NEED it and taken away from people who have made a career out of it.

It will be the entitlement mentality of this country that will ultimately be it's downfall. Every lazy "gimme my fuckin' check" piece of shit out there is nothing more than a parasite....and a guaranteed lib vote. <_<

Im with ya ryan.

We need "change".... Lol

And real change, not just a skin color change.

Its not race or gender that makes a person a piece of shit leader.

It sucks that we wont/ cant do what we used to do.

We the people... Wont stand up and unite against crap government like we used to.

Ive been thinking more and more of moving to canada.

Just the tought of big govt makes me vomit

They prob create some new govt agency to help with budget talks.... Just wtf we need.

x2 on that ray

Archived