Second Skin Audio

Middle port "Triangle" Poll

Port Triangle? Yes or No  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I use a triangle where the port splits?

I say yes. To really "separate" the subs airspace and smooth out the flow of air. It looks like it would have to be a small triangle though. Are you doing any more 45's?

I did it for my tahoes box but couldn't tell you if its beneficial or not (sorry there)

Edited by flashlight_65

i think its meade that has a video showing that putting it there actually increased output. i just think it has to be the same height as the port corner

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i have that triangle in my explorer´s box but i never tested a before/after result since i didn´t have my TL a year ago when i built that box. When are you installing this box???? i might be able to do a before/after test for you on a friend´s box and update the SPL gains topic with that :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/