TRIPPI's HUMMER IS DONE!!! (for now) New pix page 16

any changes to the box? <_<

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

TRIPPI SAID..."Come on man...give it a rest. I appreciate the break that you have given me but you keep saying that over and over like you practically sponsored me. You have sick skills and deserve what ever you charge...I will never question that. But I have spent a lot on products and a lot at pulse. That's like me saying how SEVERAL shops and installers have wanted to get their hands on the truck to bring some recognition to them and me saying how I cuda gone to them. we both win in this situation "

Sorry bro... I didn't mean it that way at all... I'm sorry if you or anyone else took it that way. You are right you have spent a lot of money here. You are right you could have chosen any other shop to do your work. You trusted me with your truck and I did everything you asked for and tossed in a few things here and there when I could that I thought would be better. I love the fact you let me be creative... thats my favorite part. You are without a doubt one of the coolest dudes I have ever met in my audio years.

And we both have won, you are right... on a personal level...that hummer is supposedly what drove Andrea out of my life... for that alone I thank you. :) And now Katie is in my life, and I love it.

back to the fuseholder... I thought about painting it back to the factory black color... but in all my days of doing this... I have found that you draw attention to something by accenting it... since everything else in the engine bay is black (including all four alternators and brackets)... I figured it would get you to look a bit more...

Light that thing up it'll be sweet but only if you do accents elsewhere too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah, what N8 said!! ^^ Fuseholder looks good but, red elsewhere under the hood will make the entire engine bay pop. It will help tie the entire color theme of the vehicle together. Like everyone else I'm tuned in for the new build. :popcorn:

<<<<< still lurking

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Damn, here I kept checking the build in the Member's Build/Show Off section...and here you went n snuck the rebuild in your section! That fuse holder is SICK. I kinda like the red honestly, but I think you need to paint some more areas under the hood to match (maybe the alt brackets?). I don't mean to sideline quarterback here, just an opinion. Im sure whatever you do will be sweet.

And can we get a full comprehensive equipment list of what all is going in this time? (old and new please). This build is IN-FUCKING-SANE bro. Trippi...you my friend, are crazy. The previous build wasn't loud enough?!? haha I'm definitely gonna bookmark this build and can't wait to see more!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Why do you have to do 14 runs of 0 gauge to the rear? I understand you have a lot of amps to hook up, but what is that benefiting you to have that many runs under the hood when all that is there is just 4 alts? Just curious....

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db