Installing Head unit questions.. Additional questions.

Ok ive figured out most everything so far... but now im down to a couple more wires...

1: I have 2 black wires coming out of wire harness(ground) 1 has a terminal the other does not... do i ground them both?

2: The plug in to the Head unit has 1 black cable coming out of it with terminal.. can i just cut terminal off and hook it to the harness and then get rid of the terminal one on the harness?

3: Where does the Dimmer ground go? It is on the wire harness but not on the head unit harness.

4: How do i find where to hook my Parking break wire that is on head unit harness?

Going to edit first post so these are the only questions. t spot to ground while your in the head unit area?

Edited by dkahns51

You can tap into the cig lighter for a constant power if one is near the H/U or what said about the fuse block for one. Any place that has metal under the dash for a grounding location.

I dont have a cig lighter but i do have the thing to charge phones and what not...

You can tap into the cig lighter for a constant power if one is near the H/U or what said about the fuse block for one. Any place that has metal under the dash for a grounding location.

I dont have a cig lighter but i do have the thing to charge phones and what not...

if your charger stays on with the car off, then that will work

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Ok ive figured out most everything so far... but now im down to a couple more wires...

1: I have 2 black wires coming out of wire harness(ground) 1 has a terminal the other does not... do i ground them both?

2: The plug in to the Head unit has 1 black cable coming out of it with terminal.. can i just cut terminal off and hook it to the harness and then get rid of the terminal one on the harness?

3: Where does the Dimmer ground go? It is on the wire harness but not on the head unit harness.

4: How do i find where to hook my Parking break wire that is on head unit harness?

Going to edit first post so these are the only questions.

Edited by dkahns51

ill help you with the last one #4, ground that wire to the wiring harness ground so that you can watch videos as you drive. its suppose to be a safety feature but whats the fun in that.