DoubleDin or FlipOut Deck?

Im looking to upgrade so gonna go with pioneer as far as decks go but not sure if u want to go with a double din or a flip out style deck.

Heres the ones i want to get, either one

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_32828_Pioneer-AVH-P4300DVD.html

avhp4300dvd.jpg

BOUGHT THE DD, THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!

Untitledpngsdf.png

i think it's preference really, i want a flipout screen myself but i might end up getting a double din because they are cheaper most of the time but then again some cars can't fit those beastly dd's without custom work so i would go with what fits your car.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

yeA ^i know im my 2 cars flip out will block vents or controls. and after time they get loose. id go double if you can

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Depends like in my car a flip out blocks every control and pull out cup holders where as a double din would not. I think in the long run it personal preference combined with what vehicle

yeah it sucks, i have to flip the screen down to turn the ac up and down.

i think it's preference really, i want a flipout screen myself but i might end up getting a double din because they are cheaper most of the time but then again some cars can't fit those beastly dd's without custom work so i would go with what fits your car.

fitting the DD in in another car is what i dont like. when i sell it it slims down the ppl that can buy it.

might just say fck it and get a DD, it fits in ,y car and worry about fitting in other cars later

yeA ^i know im my 2 cars flip out will block vents or controls. and after time they get loose. id go double if you can

yup never had a flip out stop working on me, yet. they do wear out the motor from it going in and out, thats why i usually just left mine out

Archived