Sonic Electronix

A 2500 per btl

Just sayin

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

your going to get smacked by the T2500 hands down... if you properly design your enclosure and tune it to the woofers frequency then your system will slap harder. make sure your electrical can put out 2500 rms.. get a deep cycle up front and in the rear.. make sure its a stable 14 volt system and you'll be fine.

(2) RE SXX 15

(1) Rockford T1500bd-cp (Bass)

(1) Kinetik 1800 (Rear)

(1) Kinetik 600 (Rear)

(2) MB Quart 1"

(2) MB Quart 5.25" components

(2) Kicker KS 6x9

Pioneer Head unit

8.1 ft^3 @ 35hz

Stinger Volt Meter

Interstate Battery MTII-78 (Front)

Stock 130 amp Alternator

1/0 Gauge

(1) Pioneer GMF-4300 4 channel amp (Mids and Highs)

Saab 93 in Pristine Condition

~Awaiting~

Big3

Audio Technix Sound-deader

(2)JL TRX 3.5"

(4) Pioneer 6.5's

your going to get smacked by the T2500 hands down... if you properly design your enclosure and tune it to the woofers frequency then your system will slap harder. make sure your electrical can put out 2500 rms.. get a deep cycle up front and in the rear.. make sure its a stable 14 volt system and you'll be fine.

Why would he be smacked by the T2500? And tuning to the woofers Fs makes it "slap harder"? Please explain yourself...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

good luck fitting box in the trunk. :popcorn:

Only way to fit it in is to actually build it in the trunk. Do your back seats fold down? i got 325i and only things i get small ski hole in the middle.

no i was gonna have them build the box in the car.. i wish the seats folded down..lol

why will the t2500.1 slap me down? i dont understand??

Only way to fit it in is to actually build it in the trunk. Do your back seats fold down? i got 325i and only things i get small ski hole in the middle.

no i was gonna have them build the box in the car.. i wish the seats folded down..lol

I'm pretty sure that is gangster terms for saying the t2500 is a nice amp lol. But I found that post a little confusing and non helpful.

Look man, from my experience getting "them" to build you a box isn't a very good idea, although I don't know who "they" are I can pretty well imagine you are talking about the typical audio shop that is going to build you a shitty sealed box not even to specs for your specefic subs. If you have any basic wood working knowledge at all, I would find someone on this site that designs boxes and ask them to design one for your specific car, and your specific subs! (they usually charge from $20-40) and then you go buy a sheet of MDF from a store and some glue and screws and you make your box to spec. That is what is going to make the difference between your system and your friends system. You'll be louder, you'll save money, and your box will be better! Overall win IMO

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I'm pretty sure that is gangster terms for saying the t2500 is a nice amp lol. But I found that post a little confusing and non helpful.

Look man, from my experience getting "them" to build you a box isn't a very good idea, although I don't know who "they" are I can pretty well imagine you are talking about the typical audio shop that is going to build you a shitty sealed box not even to specs for your specefic subs. If you have any basic wood working knowledge at all, I would find someone on this site that designs boxes and ask them to design one for your specific car, and your specific subs! (they usually charge from $20-40) and then you go buy a sheet of MDF from a store and some glue and screws and you make your box to spec. That is what is going to make the difference between your system and your friends system. You'll be louder, you'll save money, and your box will be better! Overall win IMO

i agree with what you are saying. the people that are gonna build me the box built his, and they are a very good company. the exclosure they make his hit really hard. i dont know how much off hand but its sounds really good, and its all flushed mounted. anyways can you send me in someones direction to help me with this?? thanks in advance

-Tony

The only person on here that I know for a fact that does box plans is named Ram_designs. You can send him a message, he can also suggest the best box for your set up. He disigned mine and it's really good

I know there are others also some others on here too tho, I just don't know all their names

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs