Sundown Audio

The old school - Anybody over 25 should love this!

pstone11

I'm not 25..... So I'm Going to Ask.... What does this mean..

25 was a generic number. Most people who loved car audio back in the late 80's/early 90's are very familiar with the amp link - that piece in between the mono and 4 channel amp that I posted above.

It is one thing that has faded out over time - such a simple thing produced by any badass amp company back in the day, RF and PPI were huge with them.

nostalgic to say the least for guys like me.

Not many mono amps back then either!!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

im not 25 but god dam that is sex right there...can i touch it?

hells yes - those amps were made for show and amazing SQ - I remember seeing 4 1200's with 4 404's (the same steup i took the pic of) in a magazine once.... 6000 watts of class A power will never be that beautiful again.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Sooo basically its just a piece that links to amps and makes them look as one... Or did I miss something else?

No, you are totally right - You can be my example of a young guy who missed out on what car audio used to be about - Such a simple piece of metal that totally changed a setup.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

what would something like that retail for back in the day?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I hate you. :P

J/K

I miss my old ppi set-up i had years ago and sold off.

2 ppi a1200's and one ppi pc 4100

EDIT: BTW is that a ppi sedona next to the other amps?

Yeah, I have the Sedona 460iqx and link. I've just been waiting for the 500 to appear so I can complete the set.

Archived