DRauck Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Eh, I just don't date girls...works better that way. So... what do you date? 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
KeepItLow91 Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Eh, I just date guys...works better that way. i c what u did thar
nickers Posted July 20, 2011 Author Report Posted July 20, 2011 hahaaha ohh boy , lots of humour based off my emotional woes. chevrolet all day er day. '81 camaro z28 performance '03 silverado ext cab show and go
KeepItLow91 Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 hahaaha ohh boy , lots of humour based off my emotional woes.
DRauck Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Hopefully it made you feel better lol 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
Supercharged DCs Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Laughter is the best medicine. No ones cracking a joke at you, were trying to cheer you up mang Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
nickers Posted July 20, 2011 Author Report Posted July 20, 2011 oh you guys are the tits, even without posting this i wouldve been over it in a couple hours anyways, thats how i am, then i realize i can go and invite new bitches into my hammock chevrolet all day er day. '81 camaro z28 performance '03 silverado ext cab show and go
tonedeaf Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Eh, I just don't date girls...works better that way. I knew your favorite singer being a tie between Taylor Swift and Barry Manalow was strange...now I know why.
Louisiana Bass Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Get wasted and move on. I know how you feel man, same age. But the thing is, you can't let girls tie you down just yet. Have some fun, fuck some chicks, get wasted. Enjoy your teenage years... And please shave the mullet N8. No homo...unless you want there to be.
KeepItLow91 Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 oh you guys are the tits, even without posting this i wouldve been over it in a couple hours anyways, thats how i am, then i realize i can go and invite new bitches into my hammock make two hammocks and invite another girl and I'll bring the bacardi <3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.