How much could I sell this for?

I have a BIG laptop, and I'm just looking to downgrade... How much could I get for it?

Lenovo thinkpad w700

Specs:

Cpu: Intel QX9300 Extreme @2.53ghz (this is the high-end, expensive CPU, not the normal Q9300)

Graphics: Nvidia Quadro FX 2700m

Ram: 8 gigs DDR3

Hard Drive: 250gig & 400gig

Display: Matte 1920x1200 - perfect condition

Keyboard and touchpad: excellent condition. Only a slight 'sheen' on the left mouse button from use

Exterior: Good condition except for a small bit of wear on the corners (typical for these) and a small scuff on the top of the screen

Has 1.3mp webcam

Has fingerprint reader

HDMI out

DVI out

VGA out

Gigabit Ethernet

Mini PC slot

Smart card reader

9 cell battery

2 170w power bricks - one of them with an extra long cable

5 USB ports

Wireless 'N' Wifi

Soundcard

Security chip with stolen laptop tracking + drive encryption

Has all of the nifty thinkpad things on it like hard drive protection and such

Also: How much would I get if I did/didn't include win7 x64 / Visual Studio 2010 Pro x64 / Office Premium x64

Replies appreciated. Thanks

Checked ebay to see what they sell for there?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Checked ebay to see what they sell for there?

Yeah. I don't see any with my cpu - which I refuse to part with unless the price reflects accordingly since it was a $1000 option. So I am still 'up in the air' in terms of what it is worth

I forgot to mention... The battery life is 1:45-2:00 hours, it plays crysis and most of the new games, has a 17" screen, and the CPU will beat out the newer I7s any day in multithreaded, and especially single threaded performance(overclocked to 3.3ghz remaining withing intel's voltage specs for the CPU)

Not sure if it makes a difference, but I figured I would add it just in case

I forgot to mention... The battery life is 1:45-2:00 hours, it plays crysis and most of the new games, has a 17" screen, and the CPU will beat out the newer I7s any day in multithreaded, and especially single threaded performance(overclocked to 3.3ghz remaining withing intel's voltage specs for the CPU)

I hope you dont think that CPU is faster then the 2nd gen i7's... I think your letting that "Extreme" word go to your head my friend. Im guessing that notebook wouldnt be worth more then 750-800$ Sorry, just the nature of the beast. The GPU is not intended for gaming use, but rather more toward profession graphics, and at that, still not great. Yes..... it is a nice notebook, but only for a small nitch community.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I hope you dont think that CPU is faster then the 2nd gen i7's... I think your letting that "Extreme" word go to your head my friend. Im guessing that notebook wouldnt be worth more then 750-800$ Sorry, just the nature of the beast. The GPU is not intended for gaming use, but rather more toward profession graphics, and at that, still not great. Yes..... it is a nice notebook, but only for a small nitch community.....

Isn't it the extreme line the one where they up the clock speed a bit and let you keep your warranty even after you overclock?

EDIT: I guess not. I'd have sworn I read this somewhere.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

You can get about $1,300 for this from a private party. Some shops sell this model used for $2,100. I have found some on CL in the area of $1,300.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/sys/2494173879.html

You would have to find a power user to sell this for more than $1,300. Local shops might give you $1,200 for it but I wouldn't sell it less than 1/2 for what I paid for it.

You got the extra HD so that will bring the price up some, as for the CPU you upgraded doesn't really bring more power to the table since it is overkill for most people uses!

To make a quick sale on CL, I bet you will only get about $1,000 off it since it is used and most people don't spend that much money on a used notebook unless it is an Apple.

Edited by xStatezOfMindZx

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg