July 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by DC Audio

July SOTM Vote  

332 members have voted

1. 1. July SOTM Vote

^saw that coming.

:bump: for more votes

i have a question, i entered with my AQ HDC3 18" installed, well my XL 18" came in the other day and i switched em out, does that affect anything? even though its baiscally over lol

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Anyone that has not voted yet.. Vote for Hotdog :)

It a nice old School build

Kinda saw that coming... But do have to say he has a sick whip... deserves to win a system of the month for sure... Just not doing it that way,

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

no it doesnt.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kinda saw that coming... But do have to say he has a sick whip... deserves to win a system of the month for sure... Just not doing it that way,

No actually he doesn't. If he legitly went about it, perhaps. But if he thought he could do it on just his build log, he would never have done all this.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

No actually he doesn't. If he legitly went about it, perhaps. But if he thought he could do it on just his build log, he would never have done all this.

Ah he was a vote ahead of the other nearest person before he started trying to buy votes...

He had a chance of winning like, But I guess people mightent look at his build the same now after that.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I voted for loudmofo but now that he is disqualified is it possible I can vote again for someone that is eligible to win?

There use to be a button to remove your vote so you can vote for someone else but looks like that option is no longer there.

Archived