i LOL'd at car audio shop in town

Most, if not all electrical upgrades are easy to manage by yourself. No sense in paying a shop out the ass to do a subpar job...

I've never understood how people want to compete, but don't do the build themselves (not directing this towards anyone, just a random thought).

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

You don't need a huge system to compete...most of the time the best competition is in the 39.9 class. Depending on where you are you could prompt find a member to pay to install for you. Most shops do what they do fine...they do smaller installs for younger kids wanting a little thump or or other people wanting a really good sounding system and alarm or something..not a 150+ plus system on the tl

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I use to LOL at every thread you have made since joining.... I'm going to throw out on the table that you don't even know what spl is.....what do I win

ive been reading alot about everything i can on here daily. i dont know that much about it yet but i know what SPL is, sound pressure level. havent read much about termlabs etc yet, give me a couple more months to learn lol

Optimus XL-400w amp 2x 10s IMPP 400w 2x something or other in dash 2x 35w radioshack 8" full-range AcDelco factory radio "frankenstein'd from my dead buick" Dodge seats 1984 Chevy G30 full size 1-ton van "Rust Monster" Progress - around 15% primer/patching

Sold the van in 2014, had it about 75% done, never did get the system in it. Bought a 2000 Chevy S10, still using the same amp/subs. Headunit is XO Vision X538. It's 52x4w, has a dvd player, auto flip out 7" touch screen plus alot more and is a single din.

You don't need a huge system to compete...most of the time the best competition is in the 39.9 class. Depending on where you are you could prompt find a member to pay to install for you. Most shops do what they do fine...they do smaller installs for younger kids wanting a little thump or or other people wanting a really good sounding system and alarm or something..not a 150+ plus system on the tl

whats a tl?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

whats a tl?

Tittylicker?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I use to LOL at every thread you have made since joining.... I'm going to throw out on the table that you don't even know what spl is.....what do I win

:peepwall: x2

Big 3 doesn't normally come into kits. It's just wire with terminals soldered on. They can't really make a 1 length fits all kit ecause different engine bays and such require longer or shorter wire, and also different grounds. It is bad that they don't know about the big 3 upgrade, but it not really necessary for the usual customers that they have.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

Tittylicker?

I can see why a lot of people want them now....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

whats a tl?

Tittylicker?

we dont install those here. but if you want to bring your gf by we can take care of that on site.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the store usually has a sign out from with something on it about remote starters and/or alarm systems, but when you go in there, they have diff subs and make their own custom boxes etc

Optimus XL-400w amp 2x 10s IMPP 400w 2x something or other in dash 2x 35w radioshack 8" full-range AcDelco factory radio "frankenstein'd from my dead buick" Dodge seats 1984 Chevy G30 full size 1-ton van "Rust Monster" Progress - around 15% primer/patching

Sold the van in 2014, had it about 75% done, never did get the system in it. Bought a 2000 Chevy S10, still using the same amp/subs. Headunit is XO Vision X538. It's 52x4w, has a dvd player, auto flip out 7" touch screen plus alot more and is a single din.

Come on down to my shop.

Ill get ya everything you need.

Since you went to a shop asking about a big3 package, Im guessing you need one.

I can ship everything you need to you for 175.00 with ends soldered on. All 1/0 ofc copper wire.

Or were you just wasting that shops time?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived