Sundown Audio

AMp recommendations

I'd get an audiopipe 3000 if I were you. Nothing but great and does more than rated

Lol...

Seems no one noticed he has stock electrical. He will need to do the Big 3 and upgrade his battery (or add a good battery to the back) before he can run any of the amplifier mentioned.

OP, you haven't mentioned the voice coil configuration of the woofers. Are they both D4 or D2? That will make finding an amplifier easier.

their dual 2's I've done the big 3

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Alright, two D2 woofers can be wired to .5ohm, 2ohm, and 8ohm. I'd suggest wiring to 2ohm. That means you need to find an amplifier that puts it's power out at 2ohm.

A Kicker ZX2500 and AudioPipe 3000 put their power out at 2ohm. However, onces a bit pricey for my tastes, and the other isn't the highest quality...

Personally, I'd strap either two DC1.2ks or two AQ1200ds at 1ohm each for a 2ohm nominal load.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

i haave a quantum audio 4000.1 for sale cheap if u want a amp soon man

Don't think you'll be able to sell it here though. If I remember correctly, if you want to sell anywhere on the site, you have to have 150 posts or more.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

i have run that mtx i mentioned earlier on nothing but the big 3 and a yellow-top up front in a mustang before. it puts out 2200 rms at 2 ohms. you could get by with it. although for that amp it did help when i put a kenetic hc1800 in the back, but you could do it with stock electrical. its just a little bit expensive tho. lol

Edited by crispy_chick3n

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

I vote 2 1.2k amps strapped. Aq's are nice! if money isn't really an issue I'd get 2 sundown saz1500's hehe or 1-1.2ks

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Alright, two D2 woofers can be wired to .5ohm, 2ohm, and 8ohm. I'd suggest wiring to 2ohm. That means you need to find an amplifier that puts it's power out at 2ohm.

A Kicker ZX2500 and AudioPipe 3000 put their power out at 2ohm. However, onces a bit pricey for my tastes, and the other isn't the highest quality...

Personally, I'd strap either two DC1.2ks or two AQ1200ds at 1ohm each for a 2ohm nominal load.

Yea I was thinking AQ. But should I upgrade my electrical first then get two of these or put the cash in my electrical first. Either way I was going to try to get another batt in the back and work my way up from their (i.e. alt and more batts).

-2fi ssd 15's

...TO BE CONTINUED...

i would say go for the aq and upgrade your big 3 before you put the amp in and you should be alright

Yea I did the Big 3 already and my lights still dim running a 2200 PA mono. Whats up with that? I have a fairly new alt is it just too much? The wires not soldered though could that be the problem? I dont want to get some nice ass amps just to F*** em up with my shitty electrical.

-2fi ssd 15's

...TO BE CONTINUED...

best amp for the doolers is the DAT 3000 amp bit entirely sure whta its called as buy them direct from build house i can sellthem new in the us thogh buzz them i beleive it does around 3500@ 1ohms

its truly anawsiome amp and well priced too

Ren

xMplar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg